3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

Happy Friday folks...Sitting here with a Pilsner Urquell and music on....So I had to laugh at this article...Warning this is NSFW....Read and laugh "or frown" at your own risk...

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/food/2017/09/25/customers-gobble-corn-dogs-moral-panic-ensues/

What did you think they sold in Bangkok?????

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On September 29, 2017 at 4:51 PM, Steve_S said:

I ate some strange chit in Korea LOL "Food Folks", keep your mind out of the gutter...

You can only keep out of the gutter if you are not already in it. I'm afraid for many of us it is already too late.

No names will be mentioned to protect the perceived innocent. 

• 1 month later...

Alright Carl's @CECAA850 reputation is on the line. I bought a bottle of Wellers today.  The old man at the counter told that Wellers was a good choice. He told me that every few weeks they get Wellers 107, which he recommended.

I asked him about Pappy Van Winkles and he said they only get a few bottles a year and there is 300-400 person waiting list. But, he told me the 107 is a close as i’m going to get to Pappy’s. 

I walk past that liquor store every day on my walk, so he even told me what days they get their deliveries, as he said that people watch their website and scoop up the Weller 107 quickly.

36 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

@BigStewMan So you got the antique?  I have an open bottle right now.  A few cubes, some Antique and a splash of water.  Let me know what you think.   Be sure to treat your nose before you drink it.

no didn’t get the Antique.  The only Weller that they had was Special Reserve.  I was surprised that it was only $25 -- I expected $50.

I doubt the 107 will be that inexpensive.  Have you tried the 107? I wonder if it’s as good as the old man said it is.

31 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

no didn’t get the Antique.  The only Weller that they had was Special Reserve.  I was surprised that it was only $25 -- I expected $50.

I doubt the 107 will be that inexpensive.  Have you tried the 107? I wonder if it’s as good as the old man said it is.

107 is the Antique. 

20171204_204458.jpg

• Thanks 1