3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Hey Steve!

Going to an oyster roast later and will be having a tug or two of Evan Williams 1783 small batch.  Getting to be my affordable drink:mellow: 

Speaking of dogs, the Jakester is not feeling well today.  Hasn't touched his lunch and laying under a bush in the side yard.  Went out to check on him and he licked my hand.  I hope he is just feeling his age and nothing more.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Hey Steve!

Going to an oyster roast later and will be having a tug or two of Evan Williams 1783 small batch.  Getting to be my affordable drink:mellow: 

Speaking of dogs, the Jakester is not feeling well today.  Hasn't touched his lunch and laying under a bush in the side yard.  Went out to check on him and he licked my hand.  I hope he is just feeling his age and nothing more.

Tarheel, Enjoy your Saturday,  Sorry to hear about Jake...Worry, really sucks when it comes to Pets.

Robin Dog was in my life at about the age of 17...I begged my parents to let me have her...My Mom, "who was deadly afraid of dogs, "because of an German Sheppard attack", fell in love with Robin after a couple months

I would walk her into a local forest and let her chase deer...Sometimes we would come home together other times I would get home a few hours earlier and Robin would be at the back door wagging her tail.

• Like 1

Just one more about Robin Dog...:emotion-25:

My Pops took Robin for a walk in the forest...A couple hours later we had a little Chihuahua mix...Pops named him "Little Pecker" ...

Abandoned and alone, Robin found Little Pecker and Pops brought him home...

Little Pecker was well endowed :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Last week on Friday at 5:30 Mr. Jake passed on.  Three fingers of Evan Williams small batch hoisted to my buddy:(

RIP my boy.......

Yes RIP.  Here's to a little hair of the dog!  

Hope you're doing well Chuck, well as good as you can under the circumstances.

• Thanks 1