3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Chuck, oddly, the day I read your first post re Jake's passing was the day I found out I was approved to adopt a rescue dog. I'm a 59 year old man that never had a dog, and I thought that was sad. Well not any more. She shows up next Friday. She's a 7 year old black lab and I hope "Sam" is half the dog Jake was.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to here about your buddy Jake. I think Carl's idea is a winner, and hope you find yourself a new buddy to walk on the beach with soon.

Cheers! and cheer up; Salute to you and your old friend, RIP Jake!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:43 PM, Tarheel said:

Thank you Mookie for adopting an older rescue.  They usually are so appreciative of their freedom and the care you will provide.  Please keep us updated!  Give her a pat on the head for me:)

@Tarheel as requested, meet Samantha. As like most on line sites, she lied about her age. She is actually 8 not 7. She is a very sweet dog.

sam2.thumb.jpg.224c593dc30516811fa1f04d5eeb0985.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2007 at 9:59 AM, jacksonbart said:

Yabba Dabba Do

post-16829-13819334340268_thumb.jpg

Happy early Friday...I picked up some of these PinWheels from a local MEAT store....

Italian Sausage, wrapped in Provolone Cheese, Wrapped in Pepperoni, Wrapped in Pork Steak, Wrapped in FLIPPING BACON....:emotion-25::emotion-25::emotion-25:

Oh and I've got tomorrow off, and the Tunes are on, and beers are Flowing :emotion-22:

g.jpg

• Like 3