3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

29 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

More deletion.  Sorry steve.  My money is on Travis.  Any takers?

Wow!!! Just a couple simple pictures that are a Very Big Part of Our Very Current Life...

I know, "This is a place to hang out and talk about the product "Klipsch"...

If you are coming to my house to have a few and JAM on a Mac Mini using Pure Music, to a Wyred4Sound Dac out to a pair of Wyred4Sound mAmp Mono-Blocks to a pair of Klipsch RF-7ii's....Trump is on my mind...

Koch's don't need it...Talk about money influence...

Man I'm pissed...

I always stayed away from Religion and Politics...I got older and more concerned about what we are doing to each other...

We are human beings, There is no room for hate...

Unfortunately we are living in HATE

7 hours ago, oldtimer said:

need to get a dark beer, probably Guinness,

which Guinness?  I’m relatively new to the Guinness crowd.  In years past, i couldn’t stand the stuff. But, I’ve found that I really like Guinness Draught and Guinness Blonde (Lager).  Not a fan of the Extra Stout. 

Probably the draught, the extra stout might be a little bitter.  Extra stout was made for export because it could take the travel without losing flavor.  Newer bottling and canning technology has made exporting draught feasible without relying only on kegs.  The extra I believe has a higher alcohol content and is more bitter.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Thank You to @CECAA850 for turning me on to The Weller.  Just did a shot and that stuff tastes GOOD -- and all i can find while exiled here is the Special Reserve.  Would LOVE to taste the really good stuff. Maybe when i take a trip to a city, i’ll be able to find something on a higher rung of the Weller Ladder. Of course, to ultimate would be finding some Pappy’s.  But, a few hundred is probably all i’d pay and that makes it more difficult to score. Some people use Weller to makes a Poor Man’s Pappy -- I’ve seen You Tube videos ... I think they’re using the Weller 12.

There'll be some of the good stuff in Hope.  Just another reason to come.

10 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

oh that conversation would go over well with my therapist (if i was seeing one)

Doctor:  You missed last week’s session -- where were you?

Me:  I was in Arkansas

Doctor:  what did you go to Arkansas for

Me: To drink some bourbon.

Doctor:  i think we need to schedule more sessions. 

Seems reasonable to me.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2007 at 11:59 AM, jacksonbart said:

Yabba Dabba Do

post-16829-13819334340268_thumb.jpg

Not a ruff day here, Rather nice. Work was Work, I stopped at my favorite Beer Topia and found this.....Cheers to all at Klipsch Forum:emotion-22::emotion-22:

2.jpg

• Like 1

Reyka vodka made in Iceland and described as a "gem of a vodka and as clean as they come" lives up to the description.  Don't see how you could do much better for $19.95. 

So cheers to my happy hour buds!  Blue cheese stuffed olives of course. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/4/2018 at 6:16 PM, MyOwn said:

Not a ruff day here, Rather nice. Work was Work, I stopped at my favorite Beer Topia and found this.....Cheers to all at Klipsch Forum:emotion-22::emotion-22:

2.jpg

Ayinger is amazing beer and is Bavaria's finest in my opinion. My favorite is their Ur-Weisse, its a darker German wheat beer and my all time favorite for summers.

image.png.cf534dded8631ecb2aa05e0814ebe27b.png

For winter, I am impartial to the Spaten Optimator Doppelbock (You have to be careful with this one though): 

image.png.4a5f0bdc21d9e98ff63318eb4cd67a8e.png

• Like 3