3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2018 at 6:16 PM, Tarheel said:

Just like jacksonbart to start this thread 11 years ago and then poof.....he's gone.  No staying power?

I wish I could have known jacksonbart, I think it would have been flipping fun....

Beck's flowing tonight, trying to remove all that "currently is in life" with music.....

Unfortunately right now my brain isn't turning off....

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...

I thought that this thread was gone.  It was all the way back to the 7th page.  Anyways :

I got 4 bottles of this today as a present for an upcoming birthday.  It is THE hardest beer to get in TX as it sells out almost immediately. There's also a one bottle limit on purchasing. This is all they could find after a week of searching Houston and Beaumont.  Can't wait to try it.

20181103_160241.jpg

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I thought that this thread was gone.  It was all the way back to the 7th page.  Anyways :

I got 4 bottles of this today as a present for an upcoming birthday.  It is THE hardest beer to get in TX as it sells out almost immediately. There's also a one bottle limit on purchasing. This is all they could find after a week of searching Houston and Beaumont.  Can't wait to try it.

20181103_160241.jpg

Yeah a lot of you young whippersnappers like that mess.

• Like 1

Picked up some Evan Williams Single Barrel Vintage two weeks ago. I don't know diddly about Bourbon, I'm really liking it.

Tonight though some of the below, and of course Happy early Friday folks. Took Friday off and because Monday is holiday it's a 4 day weekend for me.

b.jpg

• Like 1