3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

So what do you think of Ancient Aliens on the History Channel?  " Ancient Aliens examines 75 million years of the most credible alien evidence here on Earth, from the age of the dinosaurs, to ancient Egypt, to the skies over the western desert in the present day US. Ancient cave drawings of strange creatures, an asphalt-like substance in an Egyptian pyramid made from the remains of unidentified creatures, continued mass sightings in the USA -- these are just a few of the strange stories that will be investigated."

I think "and this is only my personal opinion" If I had to subscribe to a religion it would be this belief. Please don't shoot me to bad.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MyOwn said:

So what do you think of Ancient Aliens on the History Channel? 

I've seen a few episodes.  They present some things that are hard to explain but for the most part it seems like they're twisting facts to support their theories.  Did you bring this up because you're deep into Miller time?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I've seen a few episodes.  They present some things that are hard to explain but for the most part it seems like they're twisting facts to support their theories.  Did you bring this up because you're deep into Miller time?

No I'm not toast yet...Lol...

I find that the show asks questions that I've had for a long time...And I like the explanations they provide. The big giant structures in plain view left for us to ponder "How the Hell" did they build that back then????

You are correct, it is designed to support their theories. And I think, make folks contemplate life's meaning. 😊

• Haha 1

I never said nor implied that.  There is however, a distinction between thinking differently,  and thinking without rigor.  Basing conclusions upon a foundation of false assumptions does not show rigor.  Also, belief (as ancient astronaut theorists believe,  or suggest lol) is not a logical nor a scientific way to go about it, unless of course one is talking about religion.  Are you talking about it as religion?  If so, then the terms of service banishes the public conversation.

23 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Are you talking about it as religion?  If so, then the terms of service banishes the public conversation.

What is belief?  It's believing in something.

Chevy, Ford, Dodge...

Mac OS vs Microsoft vs Linux...

For me the thought of human existence and how we became to be,  is intriguing. I don't and simply cant except the conventional rationale for how or why we are here.

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

Then again, you only inhale that hard when hitting the bong.

Nothing wrong with a bong, or whatever you decide to put in it.

I refuse to get in a pissing contest with you. I simply asked if folks had watched the show and what they thought about it.

I brought up religion in the same question, "maybe not a good thing to do" on this forum.

The show is about a different way of thinking about what we have been taught.