3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

1 minute ago, babadono said:

How you like that Voodoo Ranger?

… o O (15 minute's have rolled by... and I'm going for the second one after I hit - [Submit] ,,, lol)

It's good, but I only bought a six pack... the Chilis by my house, got a keg of Fat Tire, so I've been trying to empty that (in the evenings after work).... like the bartenders said "I'm the only one asking for it" which prompted me to get 2 six packs of the Fat Tire, so I tried the Voodoo Ranger, just sittin' there on the shelf … o O (from the Grocery Store) … walking around with a shopping cart in the Beer/Wine section lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

3 fingers of inexpensive Scotch!  Welcome to the weekend!

Enjoy Tarheel 😉

Beer...Warsteiner at my end, Oh and Cat Powers playing....

Hiring some one provisional to get past the normal hiring practices gets my goat.

Provisional is for 1 year

The person hired provisionally will get the position after the end of the provisional date. The position will be posted internally after the end of the provisional date.

The posting will be written with the hires credentials...

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Cheap bastid.  Happy weekend, or as you call it, every other day.

Didn't you mean Cheap Drunk, and btw, what's wrong with that?  When you get hooked on the good stuff, audio purchases may suffer and that's not good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nothing to drink for me today.  My brother and wife came in Friday to visit for the long weekend.  They just left.  While they were here the 4 of us went through a 1.75 liter of vodka, 3 six packs of beer, one bottle of red wine, one bottle of port and a half bottle of blueberry vodka.  I just want to sleep now.  Lol.

• Haha 1