3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

25 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Nothing to drink for me today.  My brother and wife came in Friday to visit for the long weekend.  They just left.  While they were here the 4 of us went through a 1.75 liter of vodka, 3 six packs of beer, one bottle of red wine, one bottle of port and a half bottle of blueberry vodka.  I just want to sleep now.  Lol.

Carl....I'm in the neighborhood and have a bottle of Weller's.  Just a couple of drinks?

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

i may have to have you find me some Weller -- i can’t find ANY in Oregon.  

All I have to do is walk in the other room.

WHAT THE.............??  Looks like my wife locked the liquor cabinet!  Was it something I said??  I was going to send you a bottle too. 

4 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

i don’t think Carl actually has any Weller.  Those previous photos look an awful lot like tea put in a Weller bottle. The saying pix or it didn’t happen doesn’t apply to bourbon -- pour us some or you don’t have it.

PM me your phone number and I'll shoot you some pics when I get home.

Stop by and I'll pour some.  Currently working on an Elijah Craig small batch bottle.  It's a really good inexpensive pour that shouldn't be too hard to find.  Check it out.  It's not Weller 12 but you can find the stuff.