3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Vodka is the true alcoholic's favorite for a reason.

I thought I heard my name.

@Woofers and Tweeters once sent me a bottle of the best vodka I've ever had in my life.  I made it my mission to find more.  @jimjimbo s wife went on vacation somewhere in the nw US and found some for me.  Jim schleped them to Hope where I traded him a check for the bottles.  I think I have 2 bottles left and save them for special occasions.  The name was Permafrost made by Alaska Distilleries who has since gone out of business.  It's the only vodka I've ever had that bested my favorite Chopin.

12 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I thought I heard my name.

@Woofers and Tweeters once sent me a bottle of the best vodka I've ever had in my life.  I made it my mission to find more.  @jimjimbo s wife went on vacation somewhere in the nw US and found some for me.  Jim schleped them to Hope where I traded him a check for the bottles.  I think I have 2 bottles left and save them for special occasions.  The name was Permafrost made by Alaska Distilleries who has since gone out of business.  It's the only vodka I've ever had that bested my favorite Chopin.

IMG_8524.thumb.jpg.80d806555146873923fa28ba68ca9d4d.jpgIMG_7798.thumb.jpg.cdbafc4302e5888473e6ba51433023eb.jpg

I have some flavored AD vodka and some Purgatory. I didn't know and I don't believe the locals there knew they were going to close. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Sounds like it's not the first one of the day.

Just poured a few fingers of Amador.

Wife had a work function last night so I broke my "don't drink on the weekday" rule.  Hell, dry January is coming up so I'll get my drink on when I can.  Open bottle is still the Larceny and I still don't like it.  Not going to kitchen sink it but I've thought about it.

• Like 1