3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

2 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Happy New Years Eve guys!  I'll be working on some Stagg Jr tonight.  Tomorrow starts dry January so gotta get my fill.

Happy New Years to you Carl .... with dry January starting tomorrow, all that bourbon in your house is too much of a temptation. You'd better box it up and ship it to me, where it will be safe (well, safely drank by me).  You can always rebuild your collection in February ... the building of the collection is where the fun is.

• Like 1

I asked this old lady at the liquor store if she had any Weller, she looked at me like I was an idiot and said, "You don't know much about bourbon do you?"  then she proceeded to tell me how she tries every week to get some and very rarely does. that is the place I managed to score a bottle of Antique, but that was only because she had called one of her favored customers and he said he didn't want it. 

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

I asked this old lady at the liquor store if she had any Weller, she looked at me like I was an idiot and said, "You don't know much about bourbon do you?"  then she proceeded to tell me how she tries every week to get some and very rarely does. that is the place I managed to score a bottle of Antique, but that was only because she had called one of her favored customers and he said he didn't want it. 

I turned down Antique and Weller 12 this week.  Got too much at the house.

Just now, MyOwn said:

Drink for the night at my end....

Ice in glass

A shot of white rum

Half squeezed lime

A shot of Dole pineapple juice "not from concentrate"

Filled the rest of the way with Ruby Red Squirt 😀

hope you enjoy it ... I rarely drink rum ... prefer bourbon or tequila or beer. someday I may venture into vodka (I don't think I've ever bought a bottle of vodka in my life). 

4 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

prefer bourbon or tequila or beer. someday I may venture into vodka

I like bourbon...It doesn't like me...

I love a good tequila and vodka....Rum for me is like beer I can drink it and I don't wake up with a hangover.

German Pils is where I usually end up.

• Like 2