3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

5 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Not getting at anything.  I am clearly wrong about what I thought your location has been.  It's a shame because I always imagined sharing a few beers.

We can still share a few beers...I'm free and can travel...I'd love to share a few beers with you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 8:31 PM, BigStewMan said:

love is in the air.

I know I wasn't invited; but I'd hang with both of you ... I won't share a beer though, we each would get our own. 

On 1/23/2021 at 8:31 PM, BigStewMan said:

love is in the air.

I know I wasn't invited; but I'd hang with both of you ... I won't share a beer though, we each would get our own. 

I would bring some Colonel E.H. TAYLOR 🥃

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Where is jacksonbart?  No post since 9/4/18.  Gone back to Pluto?

Maybe ,, we can ask the Mods  to merge this thread

with the -------Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails  , would be 1 big thread

• Like 2

On 2/13/2021 at 4:02 PM, Tarheel said:

Where is jacksonbart?  No post since 9/4/18.  Gone back to Pluto?

yeah, there are a few guys that I miss.  when I was new to the forum, this cat in NY worked the graveyard shift and would be on the forum. RIck was his name ... very cool  dude, sent me a nice gift once out of the blue. Tommyboy wrote about being deployed to the Middle East and we've never heard from him again. Steve Konopa was a regular too ... been gone for years. 

it wasn't me that drove these people away ... what did the rest of you do to piss them off?

hey chuck, sorry to hear about Jake. you've been good to him, I'm sure. He'd probably pick you this time if the roles were reversed. Peace brother.

• 1 month later...

Happy 3 minutes to Miller Time to all here at Klipsch Forum. 🍻

Tunes on, No work tomorrow.

A Zio's New York King Pizza  "meatballs, Pepperoni, Canadian bacon, Italian sausage, hamburger, waiting after I throw down a few Bitburger Premium Pils from a bottle to a frozen glass.🙂🍻

• Like 1

Son in law just gave me 3 bottles of Trappist Westvleteren beer.  He had a marine buddy send them from overseas as they're not available here in the states.  I had it once a couple years ago and it's absolutely amazing.  These will be special occasion beers.

• 2 weeks later...