3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

On 4/9/2021 at 4:45 PM, CECAA850 said:

We may pop some open tonight. 

wish I was there to help you taste test them.

Never had any.

Now that I'm all vaccinated, think I'll venture out and find some Colonel Taylor and a bottle of Avion (a VERY good Tequila).  Last bottle of that I bought was $150 bottle of Avion 44 and I wasn't impressed ... I'd much more preferred their $60 offering (Avion Anejo). 

7 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

wish I was there to help you taste test them.

Never had any.

Now that I'm all vaccinated, think I'll venture out and find some Colonel Taylor and a bottle of Avion (a VERY good Tequila).  Last bottle of that I bought was $150 bottle of Avion 44 and I wasn't impressed ... I'd much more preferred their $60 offering (Avion Anejo). 

Hey Steve!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Arthritis in the right hip...more likely perfect timing....My guess...Turning 59.... and it was already in me from genetics, My guess?

LOL,

I have to laugh that I moved to a senior apartment that wasn't listed as such...**** Me!!!!

Okay I'm going on 59 right???? The folks here are 65 or better.....🍻

• Haha 1

Yes my knees are a weak point.

Have to pull myself up on whatever...

Find that some beer lubes my joints, and my joints relax me

enough to go dance for 2 weeks running Fridays (walking). 

Let them younger bucks spell you.

4 minutes ago, billybob said:

Find that some beer lubes my joints

Indeed it does. I sit in front of my rig playing music and throwing down a few... Okay after work on Friday and sometimes on Sat / Sun

I haven't been dancing in an eon. I still got it when it comes to live Blues 🍻

Screw the younger bucks...They have nothing on me "not yet anyway" 😀

• Haha 1

Roon experience anyone??? I think awesome stuff.

I moved to Roon Core on a Wyred4Sound music server, the app is on a Mac Mini."

I was running Channel D Pure Music before this on the same Mac Mini.

I gotta say.....It sounds soooooo much better .with the Wyred4Sound Music Sever...

59 minutes ago, MyOwn said:

Weight is a *****...Life style is a *****... Live on and enjoy your existence is what I say.

I like your attitude and your new avatar ----- you  have the same cool  outlook on life   than @billybob-- 

• Like 1

yeah, there are a few guys that I miss.  when I was new to the forum, this cat in NY worked the graveyard shift and would be on the forum. RIck was his name ... very cool  dude, sent me a nice gift once out of the blue. Tommyboy wrote about being deployed to the Middle East and we've never heard from him again. Steve Konopa was a regular too ... been gone for years. 
it wasn't me that drove these people away ... what did the rest of you do to piss them off?
hey chuck, sorry to hear about Jake. you've been good to him, I'm sure. He'd probably pick you this time if the roles were reversed. Peace brother.
Not sure about the rest, but Tommyboy is alive and well. I believe he sold his gear a few years back. I messaged him and he was married and moving on.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

• Like 1