3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

On 5/27/2021 at 8:58 PM, billybob said:

Yes went to the local haunt last weekend  Too much Karaoke. Been dancing a little. 

Hope you are well also.

Sounds like it. Lol. 

Pooped after tire change.

Volvo scewjack tuckered me.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers!

May pop one...95 today...🐓

@billybob This just cracked me UP ^^ 🤣 🍻

• Thanks 1

On 5/21/2021 at 9:31 PM, The Dude said:

Not sure about the rest, but Tommyboy is alive and well. I believe he sold his gear a few years back. I messaged him and he was married and moving on.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Great news about TommyBoy ... my imagination had me thinking the worst.  thanks for the update and I hope Iowa is treating you well. 

On 6/3/2021 at 5:25 PM, MyOwn said:

Found some 4Pack Bitburger beers at my local HyVee. Bought 3 of them.

So on this Thursday my ears are full of tunes and Bitburger is flowing. 🍻

a.jpg

hey ... I just bought a six pack of Bitburger ... paid $12; but that's what I wanted.  My brother used to live in Bitburg, Germany so when he moved back the States, he introduced me to Bitburger.  Good stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

@BigStewMan I think It is worth every penny 🍻

@billybob although I posted on 6/3 I have restocked the fridge with the same LOL.

Hope all is good with all here.

It hit 105 yesterday, CWS is kicking off tomorrow, I'm on a quest not to take any vacation days the rest of this year.

Why you ask? Because I can have 400 hours on the books every year and 400 is where I'm headed. The payout looks really good when I walk out the door.

Saw these two on the 4th....Good Stuff 🍻

a.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MyOwn said:

@BigStewMan I think It is worth every penny 🍻

@billybob although I posted on 6/3 I have restocked the fridge with the same LOL.

Hope all is good with all here.

It hit 105 yesterday, CWS is kicking off tomorrow, I'm on a quest not to take any vacation days the rest of this year.

Why you ask? Because I can have 400 hours on the books every year and 400 is where I'm headed. The payout looks really good when I walk out the door.

Saw these two on the 4th....Good Stuff 🍻

a.jpg

Lucky you.  I’ve got tickets for ZZ Top, opened by Cheap Trick, for last summer.  No concert, and Ticketmaster still has my money.  Apparently, they’re holding on to over $100 million worth of ticket money, with no refunds, just some vague promises of concerts in the future.

On 6/18/2021 at 6:44 PM, Islander said:

Lucky you.  I’ve got tickets for ZZ Top, opened by Cheap Trick, for last summer.  No concert, and Ticketmaster still has my money.  Apparently, they’re holding on to over $100 million worth of ticket money, with no refunds, just some vague promises of concerts in the future.

ZZ's 2021 tour schedule...If I'm reading this correctly, looks like Canada is scheduled for 2022.

https://www.zztop.com/tour

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1