3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

14 hours ago, Marvel said:

Wish you were on this end of the country. We could share a brew, some laughs, talk about Jesus.

Just found out a couple days ago... a friend from Wisc  passed away last year from cancer. I cried for a good 30 minutes before I could stop.

Sorry for your Loss ,

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2021 at 8:14 AM, CECAA850 said:

If you're at the north pole and go south a mile then west a mile and then north a mile you're right back where you started.

Okay, I tried to work this out in my head...Maybe too many Bitburger beers already LOL

So I tried like hell to follow the miniDSP SHD Power & Hypex NC400 Class D Amps thread and again Maybe too many Bitburger beers. LOL

My Wyred4Sound mAmps sound pretty damn good thru the RF-7ii's

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MyOwn said:

Okay, I tried to work this out in my head...Maybe too many Bitburger beers already LOL

So I tried like hell to follow the miniDSP SHD Power & Hypex NC400 Class D Amps thread and again Maybe too many Bitburger beers. LOL

My Wyred4Sound mAmps sound pretty damn good thru the RF-7ii's

Do you have a globe?  Old fashioned, yet remarkably useful at times.

7 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Do you have a globe?  Old fashioned, yet remarkably useful at times.

I do not but I will have a look on line tomorrow. I'm in an alternate universe right now listening to music. LOL

How you doing? @oldtimer

I hope all is good in your world.

If you care to know / or don't care LOL....I'm doing good in my part of the world, still kicking at 59 and finding myself consumed with what I need to do before I croak, LOL

🍻

6 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Consumed or consuming, it's all good.  

Still kickin while others around me stop.  It is better to die than to live and stop thinking.

Still kickin while others around me stop

Had a girlfriend and we parted ways about 3 years ago, she moved back to the guy that treated her "I think poorly"

Get this...The guy has / had the exact same birth day as me. He passed on 8/3, heart problem...

Keep kickn my friend 🍻

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Think I'll go upstairs to shoot a game of billiards with LF and have a Yuengling Black & Tan.

no billiards nor LF here; but I had a Guinness, a Skrimshaw, and now a glass of Bulliet Bourbon. 

I may go get my Les Paul as I'm starting to feel very smart and talented.

Peace All. 

• Haha 1