3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

5 hours ago, MyOwn said:

Currently some Bitburger flowing, tunes are on

Yo Man ... I bought some Bitburger yesterday, had one last night.  Also bought some Moosehead and Avion Tequila.

just poured a tequila and have a Moosehead on ice. 

No tunes though.  I'm essentially deaf for the next couple of weeks. One hearing aid in the shop getting repaired and the second one is dying fast.   Got my tv on 20 or 21 (used to listen at 12) and can't follow a show, have to use the closed captioning. Standing in front of the microwave and couldn't even hear it "ding" saying the food was ready. 

According to the doctor, I don't hear anything below 70db. 

Thank God, the VA is giving me new hearing aids (get a new pair every five years); however, I don't get them until September 29th.  By then this hearing aid that is on its last leg will likely be completely dead, so the next couple of weeks won't be fun. 

I did find that if I put the laptop volume on full blast and press my ear against the speaker, I can hear the music. Not a comfortable position; but what else can I do ... read a book?  Ha. For the record, I CAN read, I just don't like showing off. 

Peace guys. 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

but what else can I do ... read a book?  Ha. For the record, I CAN read, I just don't like showing off. 

Peace guys. 

Reading puts me to sleep. Besides if the book is good they will make a movie out of it and I can watch that .

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, billybob said:

Know y'all know labor day is a day of rest.

Take the day off on me...enjoy an Iced Tea like me now.

Hmm......On way home yesterday bought gallon of Milo’s Iced Tea as too lazy to make. First time I purchased. Made in AL with cane sugar, water and tea only according to label. Side note: at Italian Fest and ordered Italian Iced Tea. Mamma serving said it was iced tea with sweet vermouth-it ain’t bad.

• Thanks 1