3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Oh Oh, It's that time of week again.............Found some more Rolling Rock, got a couple of Stones DVD's I haven't seen yet, getting very hot outside, big flys attacking, time to go inside before the sun damages me some more....closin' in on 4:20 somewhere......EH !!!!!..Ice Cold Rock.....

Still got more left......wife bought some because company was stopping over, they don't like Rolling Rock.....snicker,snicker...[:D]..So, I must use up and rotate stock.......What a guy....what I won't do for my wife..............9:00 am...I better wait awhile.......[O]

1:15 PM..............Wife just left for the Store..............IT'S TIME........AAAhhhhhhhh.......Turn on the Scott, let her warm up abit.........Probably should put a couple more on Ice, not supposed to drink,...AAAhhhhhhhh....why look at the time, It's 4:20...........Later.....[O]..[8][8]..[6]

5:30 pm....Oh Oh, only 3 bottles left.....I know she won't bring any home....3 will be enough I reckon, already grining too much, a few empty's laying around, I could be in trouble here........Just put on the Doors, always seem to get in trouble when I listen to the Doors.....better get to drinkin' before she gets home, then I'll be cut- off.................TOO LATE, I'm half fried now................[8-)]...[6]

• 2 weeks later...