3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

After an extended dry spell....finally some rain. Started at 3:00 and has been going for two hours now. Poured three fingers of single mault and have been sitting in the rocker on the front porch trying to insure that it does'nt stop. I live next to 13 acres of woods and you can hear the relief from the wildlife...birds chirping and a bull frog croaking. Afraid if I come in it will stop. So let it rain....let it rain ...let it rain.

Tar....don't know if your interested or not, but let me pass this on, no one will see it on Levon Helm thread...It was such a night I want to pass this on....18 July 07 Levon Helm's Midnight Ramble....RYMAN Auditorium...Nashville Tenn.....what a historic venue that is....I don't really like Country Music, but I do understand the History of that venue..it's only fitting for Levon to be on that stage...Damn, I enjoyed that show...Pass the snake juice....

Would love to do that Buck.....it will definitely be on my short list especially after your critique. I've got Dylan's Modern Times on the turntable and Dylan's unplugged on the cdp or vice versa. Stevie Ray Vaughn is up next.....let it rain and pass the snake juice[8]

Would love to do that Buck.....it will definitely be on my short list especially after your critique. I've got Dylan's Modern Times on the turntable and Dylan's unplugged on the cdp or vice versa. Stevie Ray Vaughn is up next.....let it rain and pass the snake juice[8]

Tar, just broke out my atlas, Nashville is about 500 miles from you, that's along haul. Guess I should have looked first, Sorry about that. God damn snake juice makes me foolish somtimes !!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem Buck.....mentioned it to my wife last night....she is not a big music lover....matter of fact the 60s did'nt even come to her small hometown. She does like to travel though so who knows. Thanks for the heads up.

BTW....I was right about the rain. As soon as I came inside it stopped.

Raining hard, Friday Night, about 6 pm, daughter and her husband coming,......hmmm! looky here a couple of Rolling Rocks kinda' hidden in fridge, I guess I better drink them up to make room in the fridge....what an understanding man I've become.....AHHH! good and cold, time to warm up the tubes I guess.............

Raining hard, Friday Night, about 6 pm, daughter and her husband coming,......hmmm! looky here a couple of Rolling Rocks kinda' hidden in fridge, I guess I better drink them up to make room in the fridge....what an understanding man I've become.....AHHH! good and cold, time to warm up the tubes I guess.............

Buckster, email me a couple of those Rollin Rocks and I'll put on some Rollin Stones. Man it was hot as hell down here today.

• 2 weeks later...