3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

okay.....I have tried the Modelo Negra and Tito's vodka. Both are very good. They are smooth and go well with billiards, music, golf and ultimate fighting as well as mexican food. So thanks Jay and CECAA850. Wish me well at my 40th hs reunion next weekend. I will have one of each before I go face the jury.

Okay...its later now. My first thought at the ABC store was that Tito chose a tough price range with some heady competition.....$1 more than Stoli and $1 less than Absolut. I did my usual prep....got everything cold, fresh jalopeno olives, swirl of vermouth. My impression....this stuff is smooth. I was not expecting to like it as much. CECAA850....Texas got it right with Tito's[Y][Y]

Glad you liked it. I've never had an issue with recomending it. Texas is not the normal place you think of when you think of vodka making. Combine that with the plain looking bottle and it gets overlooked very easily. Next stop, Monopolowa[D][Y]

Okay...its later now. My first thought at the ABC store was that Tito chose a tough price range with some heady competition.....$1 more than Stoli and $1 less than Absolut. I did my usual prep....got everything cold, fresh jalopeno olives, swirl of vermouth. My impression....this stuff is smooth. I was not expecting to like it as much. CECAA850....Texas got it right with Tito's[Y][Y]

Glad you liked it. I've never had an issue with recomending it. Texas is not the normal place you think of when you think of vodka making. Combine that with the plain looking bottle and it gets overlooked very easily. Next stop, Monopolowa[D][Y]

The thing is, Texas should be its own country. Sam Houston is the b-turd for ruining that.

okay.....I have tried the Modelo Negra and Tito's vodka. Both are very good. They are smooth and go well with billiards, music, golf and ultimate fighting as well as mexican food. So thanks Jay and CECAA850. Wish me well at my 40th hs reunion next weekend. I will have one of each before I go face the jury.

Thanks... just don't over do it.

Maybe a bottle of olifant should be sent? dunno if its legal as NJ is a no shipment of liquor state.

That was fun, I'm a little toasty from all the yellow lights and too much sun. Miller does know how to throw a party!

Pix to follow...

You had a great day for it...........If Jr. couldn't win, Stewart was fine, strong car.....Small block Chevy...Yeah Baby, 203 mph..wow!!!!!

NEVER NEVER NEVER

Drink a Jack and coke mostly Jack

followed by

2 glasses of Red Wine

followed by

Several Bud Light

I didn't know I could move that slow at 5am.

Easy EM3.....gotta make it last. Hope you have recovered. Hangovers.....been there..done that[+o(]

BEER ME!!

DONE...................More Cold Rolling Rock in fridge, HHmmm, must be company coming, she didn't get it for me, I'm not suppose to drink,...........Ahhh, I never listen to people, good and cold.............burp!!!!...ooops, sorry...............[:$]

Boy, you catch a wicked buzz this early in the morning.........Time for some Tunes.......Wedding this afternoon, I'll drink Whiskey there, if I don't get too hammered this morning..............oh boy, it's soo early...........Wooops, I'm gonna' get in trouble today...........snicker,snicker.....[<:o)]