3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I haven't been to beertopia in years. Beer corner is a great place

If you like Beer, Beertopia will find you what your looking for, tasting is authorized :D

We are Just a Hop-Skip-Jump from one another. We should have a beer together Soooooooooon

• Like 2

That will cure a cold...love me some nog...Cheers:)

Nan picked me up a Southern Comfort egg nog carton for Christmas, vanilla spice.

Secret is getting the mix right. Of course you know.

Right now sipping a SA Boston Lager. Will be popping a SA IPA soon...

Yes, you need to have a couple or 3 or so sometime, since ya'll are close...:emotion-21:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, billybob said:

Right now sipping a SA Boston Lager. Will be popping a SA IPA soon...

Been a Bitburger and Warsteiner night for me....Gotta say, Enya "Dark Sky Island" is sounding awesome....

Playing Through....

MacMini, i-Tunes as the database, Pure Music controlling the Play-Back, into a Wyred4Sound DAC-2DSDse, to a pair of Wyred4Sound mAmps, out a pair of Klipsch RF-7 ii's

On 12/30/2016 at 7:08 PM, billybob said:

Has to sound good. Think I read where you like the volume. Wired for sound you are! Here is to you...:emotion-22:

I do like good sounding loud..

I pulled the Transcendent Sound Grounded Grid pre-amp and the Transcendent Sound Son Of Beast OTL out "For the time being"....

15 watts from the SOB only gets so loud, These are a great combination for stereo on Klipsch speakers....

The Wyred4Sound is different, Sounds good too, just different. I have noticed that loud recorded music sounds better on the mAmps...Can't explain why...

Happy Friday Folks and Cheers to All :emotion-22:

• Like 1

Yes, I like some volume too there Steve_S...

Maybe that loud recorded music saves some volume, lol.

In any case sounds like a decent setup...

Tonight is my night in...Iced Tea, and a couple of bottled Icehouse, stock alc. volume.

Weather makes it seem apropos...:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2007 at 11:59 AM, jacksonbart said:

Yabba Dabba Do

post-16829-13819334340268_thumb.jpg

Happy Friday to All Here....Took today off, it's 60 here, what a beautiful day...Cracked a ZYWIEC :emotion-22::emotion-22: enjoying having tunes on, windows open and nothing that can't wait till Monday...Hope all is good with everyone here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoy...What a beautiful day today...Bitburger is going down here in my own world.

Trying to listen to FM, i-Heart radio will not tune in 94.9. Stuck with 92.3 89.7 and 105 something.

My DAC is in for an upgrade, I'm completely digital and without music except FM right now..

Turn it up...

• Like 2