3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Sucking down a Shiner Bock after a day of modeling the listening area for the RMHC.  Thinking I'll walk over to Pecan Point brewing for a Grim Ale in a few.  Living downtown is GREAT.  I can walk back with a growler of fresh beer anytime.

Dave

• Like 3

Sucking down a Shiner Bock after a day of modeling the listening area for the RMHC.  Thinking I'll walk over to Pecan Point brewing for a Grim Ale in a few.  Living downtown is GREAT.  I can walk back with a growler of fresh beer anytime.

Dave

Dude...You Suck....Lucky.... :emotion-22: :emotion-22: :emotion-22:

OUTSTANDING Steve!  Here's my view out the window as I listened.  The old hotel on the left is about to be renovated into lofts, retail, and clubs.  The Federal building in the distance is the second most photographed Federal Court House after the Supreme Court as it's the only one in two states.  I'm about to head off down the alley below one block to the left for some tunes and brew pub awesomeness. 

Later!

Davepost-7390-0-69300000-1468624673_thumb.jp

• Like 2

OUTSTANDING Steve!  Here's my view out the window as I listened.  The old hotel on the left is about to be renovated into lofts, retail, and clubs.  The Federal building in the distance is the second most photographed Federal Court House after the Supreme Court as it's the only one in two states.  I'm about to head off down the alley below one block to the left for some tunes and brew pub awesomeness. 

Later!

Daveattachicon.gifIMGP9658.JPG

I'm single, I'm in an apartment, I love pubs and live music.....I need to move downtown where these places live....I'm envious...Cheers and have an awesome night :emotion-22: :emotion-22: :emotion-22:

• Like 1

Cheers to all here....Stay cool "Literally"

Anyone else here doing computer work in a big environment, leasing HP computer and having issues with the HP Prodesk 600 G2 SFF??? Odd flickering monitor problems :seem to be related to on board graphics and RF from Motorola Radios, Or crazy on board NIC and network issues???

Good Stuff my friends....