3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

A distinguished forum member stopped by......we had Tito's martinis and a couple of beers.....listening to Cannonball Adderly, Sonny Rollins, Miles Davis , Neil Young and Bob Dylan in no particular order. Now to get ready for dinner out and hopefully an early night. Aaah....life in the slow lane[:)]

Contractors finally left today; been here Saturday, Sunday, and today (they are trying to get caught up pouring footers, etc.....). So got to thinking about a nice cold one.... Went to the refridgerator and voila, nothing!!!???[:'(] Asked the Minister of Finance (MOF) where the last few Sam Adams were. Answer: "There were only two and I used them to cook the roast last Sunday...".... [:S].

Off to Publix... Only place with Sam Adams. Upon arrival, I walk over to the beer aisle and there is a display of their 12 packs, 5 feet tall by 3 feet wide and a big "Sale - $11.49" sign. Done passed out with happiness[<:o)]. Got two Brewmaster's Choices, a Boston Lager and two Oktoberfests.

Arrived home and was met at the door... [:-*] After much negotiation and producing the milk, orange juice, bread and eggs, I'm off the hook[H]. For the moment!!

A nice cold San Adams "Oktoberfest" hits the spot!!! And if I don't get the floors done, somthing else will hit the spot!!!

Contractors finally left today; been here Saturday, Sunday, and today (they are trying to get caught up pouring footers, etc.....). So got to thinking about a nice cold one.... Went to the refridgerator and voila, nothing!!!???[:'(] Asked the Minister of Finance (MOF) where the last few Sam Adams were. Answer: "There were only two and I used them to cook the roast last Sunday...".... [:S].

Off to Publix... Only place with Sam Adams. Upon arrival, I walk over to the beer aisle and there is a display of their 12 packs, 5 feet tall by 3 feet wide and a big "Sale - $11.49" sign. Done passed out with happiness[<:o)]. Got two Brewmaster's Choices, a Boston Lager and two Oktoberfests.

Arrived home and was met at the door... [:-*] After much negotiation and producing the milk, orange juice, bread and eggs, I'm off the hook[H]. For the moment!!

A nice cold San Adams "Oktoberfest" hits the spot!!! And if I don't get the floors done, somthing else will hit the spot!!!

don't worry another sam adams is on the way, utopia!

Fall Nationals Car Show, and Corvette Show this week-end in Lake George, will spend most of the week-end up there in Car Heaven, Cruisin' Fri. and Sat. nights, Cars, women, Burning rubber, Racing Fuel in the air,.............Let It Rip..............Maybe some Grand Dad and ginger while they cruise....I look forward to this week-end all year.......20+ years, Hot day, halter tops, cut-off jeans............Show Cars, Musclecars, and Corvette's.....Will be leaving soon.............[D]..[Y]..[au]..[H]

• 3 weeks later...