3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Will someboddy keep an eye on Gregg - to make sure he gathers bar stool samples and not stool samples from bars.

Gregg - check with Boxx but he's been very busy on other projects besides the bar renovations. Not sure he's looked into the new seating too much yet....

I like German style beers. One of my favorites is Beck's. Yes I know it's brewed in St. Louis. I don't care. I like it. I like it even more now that a local conveince store has it on sale cheaper than Miller Lite. $9.99 for a twelver of Becks's? Oh yea...

I get a chuckle out of the fact that the caps on Beck's bottles have "Pry Off" printed on them. DUH... Really? Are Americans so dumb that they can't figure out how to open a beer? That's just sad.

Beck's bottles have "Pry Off" printed on them. DUH... Really? Are Americans so dumb that they can't figure out how to open a beer? That's just sad.

Yes. Some of us are and will try to twist off the cap. I have a bottle opener on my keychain and don't even drink beer. A couple of sharks that I've lost and now a nice heavy aluminum from Tannoy.

Bill is modeling it as an earring and displaying the Tannoy bling I got for using I Tannoy (ok not a broken heart but that's what I have available). So maybe they make headphones now also? The Segovia album is not part of the Tannoy bling.

409669_2294945871328_1855705544_n.jpg

Good sturdy bottle opener and even pull top can opener.

• 4 weeks later...

I guess I need to rescue our watering hole from neglect here on a usually busy Friday afternoon. So whats up bar mates? I haven't been here or anywhere else on the forum for that matter in awhile. That is about to change as I will need some "expert" advice on a large music collection and some equipment that is now in my possession. Thats all for now about me......What is new with you?

Put the next round on my tab gents.

Cheers!

Final touches are being put on our new billards room.

Funding ran low during the the summer months, which had an affect on construction, however some left over stimulus money was found and the end is near. We may have some federal restrictions placed on operations, but we are almost ready to go.

Drink specials are already in the works....

Blenheim Original Number 3 Pink Cap is on the house

All other drinks are "happy hour priced" the entire evening.

All are welcome, except jacksonbart. He is allowed no more credit, nor entry into the place, until he reconciles his bar tab... lol...

Anticipated grand opening is set for next Thursday.

(rendering of improvements)

th?id=I4920023149577145&pid=1.5

Thought I would open the bar on a Friday night with my milestone post #1000. Party!!!

A round for everyone...vaction (and by vacation meaning working in my house and yard rather than at work) starts tomorrow evening, Cheers, ACE

I'm already ahead of you. Come on in. The first three rounds are on me...

Thought I would open the bar on a Friday night with my milestone post #1000. Party!!!

A round for everyone...vaction (and by vacation meaning working in my house and yard rather than at work) starts tomorrow evening, Cheers, ACE

It appears since you joined only a month after me that you make 11 posts for every one I make haha. I would also guess I probably drink 11 beers for every one you drink and my posts are much less useful because of that fact [6]

It appears since you joined only a month after me that you make 11 posts for every one I make haha. I would also guess I probably drink 11 beers for every one you drink and my posts are much less useful because of that fact Devil

From one beer drinker to another.... I'll drink to that, serveral times.... lol..

I'm in. Give me some of that crazy stuff Chuck drinks for round 1 and then a couple of Blenheim ginger ales.

So should we rename the bar? Maybe in honor of past Forum members who are no longer with us such as Old Buckster.

OB's

Old Buckster's

Buckster's

Or at least dedicate to said members. RIP Rob (OB)

Old Buckster

Looking good Boxx. Will you give the tour and point out the important features, such as the audio equipment. It seems that we start with Heritage pro versions and maybe some in wall THX with the skew horns... and do I see some glowing tubes, from a vintage Scott powering Corns? Those must be dedicated to Old Buckster (Rob) RIP

Give me some of that crazy stuff Chuck drinks for round 1 and then a couple of Blenheim ginger ales.

Hey Ben--THANKS, when i read your post it reminded me that i bought some blenheim last weekend and forgot about it. I'll have one tonight. I vote for Old Buckster's.....sure miss talking to that guy!