3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

nice to hear from you Ben--i will definitely pray for Alea. Hearing loss sucks, as you know, i wear hearing aids in both ears. Right ear has 75% loss, and left ear has between 50%-60% loss. Doc said he could do some middle ear surgery to remove some tissue growing over one of the bones (that is supposed to be vibrating to get the sound to the inner ear) but that will not restore any of the loss--just keep it from getting worse.

Hope you get back to work soon. With that new hip, may i suggest Dancing with the Stars? Maybe You & Amy?

Major Bar Announcement....

With the recent upgrade to our "forum" the never before seen board of bar guy's has made the decision to upgrade the sports/television section of the club.

Here is a mock up of what is being considered. Additional restroom facilities are included with this plan.

OwnersBox430.jpg

More parking may be needed to handle the increased flow of bar patrons coming to the club, therefore the board is considering purchasing the vacant lot next door.

More info as it becomes available.....

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Cheers everyone...November....really? I see what happens when I take a sabatical from audio. A round on me...bought some new hand painted high ball glasses...may break them in after hooking my cornwalls back up for the first time in a month.

post-34126-0-46780000-1399074289_thumb.j

• Like 2

Well, we had a major set back with the high water and flooding two months ago....

We are set to re-open Saturday.... All well drinks and beer are on the house....

Let's here it for that....

Interestingmanclapping.gif

Edited by Boxx
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

By special arrangement, via closed circuit media..... Come see the final touring concert....

George Strait at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas...

(no cover)

Come early as seats are limited.....

A buffet has been scheduled and its 10 cent beer night, including root beer (draft only) from 7:00 till closing... Remember - Drink Responsibly.....

gsrait.jpg

Edited by Boxx
  • Like 1