3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Well, second Hobbit film sounds pretty good on the new Klipsch sub and the CP-6s I added to the rear. 

PAW is throwing supper together, so I have a few to slip out to he pub. 

Dave

Got the disc to play here too.  have to see it before the third one in the actual movie showing place.

Yep good night Earl :huh:

List for tomorrow.....buy food.  May have to try some of Jakes kibbles till then. 

R2R playing a little Jackson Browne.

Evan Williams singing in the background.

Soft ware installed for the new DAC Mark sent me.  Can't wait to hear it tomorrow.

Edited by Tarheel

Try a mayo, pickle and peanut butter sammich.

Puleeze, France is in turmoil, and I'm half French, so ecoute, see-vous-plait, no more Mary Jane induced disgusteeening, backwoods barbarian my-refrigerator-is-empty, but-I'm-an-American-and-I-must-graze, excuse for what passes as a culinary delight in the benighted and barbarian toilette of "merican" cuisine.

I suppose you wash it down with Freedom Fries?

Merde. 

Pah! I think I will retire from this thread to uncork an excellent Bordeaux, with maybe a snack of wine/butter/garlic sauce drenching some escargot.

Bon appetite mon amies!

thissss is how we rolllll...attachicon.gifIMAG0494.jpgattachicon.gifIMAG0496.jpgattachicon.gifIMAG0493.jpgattachicon.gifIMAG0495.jpg

the Cube is a great little amp...got three of them.......

But that bad a$$ Carver TFM 42 under that Cube is the main shop amp

hope the pics made you guys smile

My wife made that Klipsch grill for me......I can just see Boxx shaking his head at that pic......lol lol

at the creek

I had one of the Carver cube amps.  It was one of the best amps I ever owned.  Powerful little bugger.

Well it seems to be winding down till the second shift shows up.  I guess its time for Jake to tuck me in.  Better yet I think I'll plug the DAC in and pour another one.  To all who showed up and reminisced about our friend Boxx.....thank you.  He would have loved it! 

Take the time to read BigStewMans toast.  Those are some great points and food for thought. 

See some of you at our coffee klatch in the morning......

Cheers :emotion-46: Gents

• Like 1