3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

i think it’s cool of the old gal; but, isn’t three millers just like three bottles of water?

if I'm going to have a beer it will be a German beer, never woke up with a hangover from drinking Spaten, or St Puly Girl or a Bitburger or the likes of these.

There's a reason for that:  Reinheitsgebot.  Of course here that would be just regulatory interference imposing on people who want to put crap in their product.

This is where the fun starts, see how bad folks typing gets before the end of this Friday night

Hey Steve....you left out the apostrophe in folk's :)

CUT HIM OFF NOW…it’s too early for crimes against the English language.  

on second thought…folks is plural not possessive in his post or maybe plural possessive. would it be folks’ then?

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

i think it’s cool of the old gal; but, isn’t three millers just like three bottles of water?

if I'm going to have a beer it will be a German beer, never woke up with a hangover from drinking Spaten, or St Puly Girl or a Bitburger or the likes of these.

Guinness, Stella, Smithwicks, Guinness Blond, Corona, Dos Xx, and any dam fine single malt, P.S. i light my BBQ with Glen Levet/glenfiddish< = trash.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1

My brother lived a couple years in Bitburg…he came back and introduced me to Bitburger Beer---VERY tasty.  Back in my days, i was a Lager man.

My son was over in Germany a few years back....I joined him for 18 days and we had a blast at Oktoberfest...Big *** tents with beer, pretzels, pig, bison, chicken, waitresses caring 6 big *** mugs full of drink, cigars, polka band and on and on and on...I got hooked on the German beers and seek them out at Omahas Beer Topia...

• Like 3

Guinness, Stella, Smithwicks, Guinness Blond, Corona, Dos Xx, and any dam fine single malt, P.S. i light my BBQ with Glen Levet/glenfiddish< = trash.

I use an electric element starter or a mag stick if in a pinch.

• Like 1

My brother lived a couple years in Bitburg…he came back and introduced me to Bitburger Beer---VERY tasty. Back in my days, i was a Lager man.

My son was over in Germany a few years back....I joined him for 18 days and we had a blast at Oktoberfest...Big *** tents with beer, pretzels, pig, bison, chicken, waitresses caring 6 big *** mugs full of drink, cigars, polka band and on and on and on...I got hooked on the German beers and seek them out at Omahas Beer Topia...

I had my bachelor party at max and Joe's next door to beer topia, they have that German pub house down stairs. I literally crawled out of that bar that night[emoji12]
  • Like 4

Guinness, Stella, Smithwicks, Guinness Blond, Corona, Dos Xx, and any dam fine single malt, P.S. i light my BBQ with Glen Levet

I more of a Voka and Tequila kinda guy....

• Like 2