3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Good afternoon Gang

Taking a break from Cave cleaning day.

Bloddy Mary sounds good with that Costco grey goose :emotion-21::emotion-46:

Cruising the local Cl found a shop sale in the morning, guys got a metal lathe and i need a small one.

Earlier this year when i got the Hanger in reno, i packed a full truck of shop items to store every trip to reno.

Did not think i would be needing a lathe, so the Clausing was the first up there, i can do anything with a 30K lathe.

Now im needing just a small POS, for hobby work.

Time for a Libation, Cheers  :emotion-46: 

• Like 3

Cheers fellas! 90 and humid right now.....but about 115 next to the smoker......

Wifey did good minding the smoker while I was at work.....steady 225.....just foiled up the tenderloin and put it back in for another 3 hours....then off to rest for an hour before running through the slicer...wings will go on when this comes off

kickoff at 7:30....guess a few cold Natty Lights are in order while cutting the grass.....(yeah yeah.....I know....but bourbon comes later)

• Like 3

Found the Bon Ami but haven't tried it yet.  Savoring the wax job right now.

Second Evan Williams Small Batch underway.

Where is the happy hour crowd?

Happy Hour crowd should be partying by now, most of you guys are 2 or 3 hours ahead of my time zone.

Smokehouse Almonds and Cracked a Corona.

post-57941-0-81120000-1439593014_thumb.j

• Like 3

First and Foremost...To all...Flipping Cheers LOL

Now for my "Just Smack Me Stupid" Episode....Leave NOW if this reminds you of YOU!!!

I get home from a kick butt day at work, I turn on system, "Like I always do" come back 15 min later launch Pure Music, find an album and a song double click it and turn up volume on the Preamp....Nothing...No Sound... Immediately I go into "WTF Mode"...I go through all the settings for Pure Music nothing has changed. I completely remove Pure Music "This is not recommend By Channel D", this is what they say and I should have listened "As far as reloading or reinstalling the Pure Music application or audio device drivers, it is extremely, extremely, *extremely* unlikely that the application file or other software could become damaged (the only case would be if it were deliberately modified, or if there were problems with the hard drive, in which case other computer problems would be apparent), and so reinstalling isn't a very useful thing to do.". I notice the DAC input screen is at EAS/EBU...Flipping I feels so Flipping stupid "Drink a Beer" Dumb ***....LOL..... I selected USB on the DAC.....Awwwwwww there's that SOUND....Okay folks I screwed with this for at least 2 Hours till I figured out what was going on...."Just Smack Me Stupid" LOL

• Like 4

• Moderators

Where is the happy hour crowd?

Sorry not a regular here so I started with out saying anything, started with a little dry shot and will follow up with this since it's warm outside and that's where we will be, It's not milk but not sure what flavor she got, not that it matters ?

post-9700-0-73080000-1439599041_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Ok ok I'm here, had to hit the outlet mall up for so last minute school shopping. Phone is about to die, need to find a plug asap. Getting ready to fire up the system. Yes Zakk Wylde is in order with some Templeton Rye. I'll be right back in a brief moment.

• Like 2