3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Hey boys; just getting relaxed after a looong week of doing what I do. Been a while since just lurking here. Swapped out a locking up satellite receiver and now digging thru my stuff in order to set up a outdoor system for the guys that work out in the Texas heat washing the airplanes. Thinking about installing the KPTs, Emotiva DAC and Mini-X amp so they can plug in their phones to replace the cracklin', distorting boom box currently in use. Might have to throw in a Sansui tuner as well.

• Like 1

Grey Goose Bloody Mary, will have two of these :emotion-21::emotion-46:

What are you using for mix????

This batch, Lefty-0dules, next batch some kind of supermarket really expensive stuff.

Is this what you purchased on you recent road trip?????

No, i blew through that stuff in the first week back here, will be purchasing more the 2ed of next month.

The stuff from MO is what i will be ordering.

That is all you have to say....My order will happen tomorrow :D :D :D I love a Kick *** Bloody Mary

Glad to have the company Steve.  Sorry about the fuse problem but a drink or two might help.

Wish we all could just transport because I'd I have a drink in person with you...The fuse problem is most likely a bad tube...I put a new fuse in and swapped the tubes from one side to the other and another fuse went byebye....They Have LOL....

• Like 2

Afternoon Gang

78 in the cave, tolerable, drinking a "Real" Coke.

This Coke is made in Mexico and imported, made the same way as when we were young,

i.e. real sugar.

$22 bucks a case and last me dam near a 6Mo.

Guinness chillin down for later.

Back to the Horn work......

Nothing like real cane surgar.....It's amazing how man can take something like surgar, try to improve apon and absoultely screw us and the products it goes into UP

• Like 2

Because my Transcendent Sound SOB is out of "Short Commision" I'm forced to give you my thoughts and comparison of the Crown XLS 1500 Im using temporarily in its place....MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Crown can get really loud.....The sound stage is gone....the float into the room 3d I have with the SOB is completely gone... :( :( :( :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's Officially Pilsner Urquell Time....

Took tomorrow off, Got Monday Off because it's Columbus Day "Have to laugh at this one"

Soooooo It's a 4 day weekend....

What are my plans you may be asking yourself?????

Other than making the first batch of the best flipping Chili you have ever tasted, Not A Damn Thing....

Cheers to all here at this awesome forum.

• Like 1