3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Had a great weekend.  Daughter,  son in law and grandaughter came for the weekend.  Saturday morning we worked on raising a section of the slab for my gsrage.  Once work was over it was time to play.  We pulled apart 2 LSI top hats then fired up the 396s in the garage.  We then had company, ate and cranked up the patio system.  It was a great day.  We hurt this poor little bottle though.

20170220_073224.jpg

• Like 2

Happy Friday...Turn up the music and pull up to the bar...I'm still on FM, my upgraded DAC will be back in my hands Monday :D

FM sucks.....

Warsteiner going down right now, listening to 89.7 The River, found out Soundgarden is coming in concert this year...

Trying to tune out all the crap in the news, very hard to do when one is worried about USA future.

• Like 1

I am working on my 4th of bourbon.

After years of trying to find the "perfect scotch" I've realized, simpler is better and a drop of lemon is what I needed. Yea sacrilege, I know, and the bourbon is sliding down smooth in-spite of the criticism.

Cool.

Srinath.

I love Breckenridge Bourbon.
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, mungkiman said:

Small batch?

Not this time. I just got the cheapo but decent stuff. Ancient age. The guy said its made by Sazerac and it was in short supply till a few months ago. I dunno, I like it. I actually found 45% red roses small batch and buffalo trace both a bit salty till I put lemon in it, and rebel yell wasn't too far off and ancient age is even better. Just IMHO.

Cool.

Srinath.

• Like 1

I've got 2 bottles of Weller 12 but can't bring myself to open one right now.  It's too hard to get.  I'll probably save it for a special occasion or when I have company.  I enjoy sharing the good stuff.  Figured I'd try this tonight as I've never had it before.

20170225_173904.jpg

• Like 2