3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

On 7/14/2021 at 9:19 PM, BigStewMan said:

Three minutes?  I'm on my second beer usually. The first two go incredibly fast before I slow down.

I had 2 beers the other night.  They'll put me right to sleep.   I can drink bourbon all night and not get as sleepy as I do with 2 beers.  Been working on a bottle of Rabbit Hole recently. 

16 hours ago, MyOwn said:

This is me too LOL....

I got home tonight got some crap out of the truck, noticed a sloshing sound and weight difference when opening and closing the right side passenger door, 2015 Ford 150 Super crew.

Water has gotten trapped inside the door???? I pushed and squeezed the seal at the bottom of the door and some drained out.

Anybody have this happen?

So I figured I would deal with it tomorrow, I drank 2 beers in about 5 minutes after loading a couple of indoor fly traps.

If you look up from the ground to the bottom of the door you'll see a couple of slots in the metal part of the door.  Those are the drains.  Water normally gets in the door but drains out those holes.  When they clog up the water collects in the door.  Take a coat hanger or similar and clean them out.

3 minutes ago, mark1101 said:

Yeah.  You would not not drink a free ice cold Bud?

I have to admit that this is true.  I would never think of purchasing Bush nor ever consider drinking it, just thinking of it gives me a headache.  But get me down at the lake on a hot as hell day and hand me an ice cold bush light it will be drank. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, mark1101 said:

Yeah.  You would not not drink a free ice cold Bud?

no, I'd pass on it.  I have drank it before, I just don't like the taste (plus it gives me a headache).    If I'm drinking for taste -- Bud is not my style; if it's to get a buzz -- well, there are many other ways to achieve that. 

it's all personal preference ... I have a friend that ONLY drinks Coors Light.  I hosted an event at my house once and he said that if I didn't have Coors Light then he'd bring his own -- he won't drink anything else ... free or not.  There are a ton of beers that I like ... just not Bud. 

4 minutes ago, RandyH said:

Bud is full of rice  , might as well drink Chinese beer -

Dorm Essentials - Hello Loser Big "L" - Humor Wall Tin Sign College Dorm  Decorating Idea

hey, I have that sign.  my elder cousin visited me and I let her use my room.  after she left, I noticed she had put a note on the sign that said "YOU ARE NOT A LOSER."  I didn't have the heart to tell her that sign is a message to everyone else ... not about me. But, here I am on a sunny, summer day and I'm posting on a forum, so maybe it applies to me as well?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I've had Japanese beer; but don't think I've had Chinese beer.  Couldn't even name a Chinese brand.

I've never had a  Chinese Beer that I did not like  ,  the Chinese mainstream Beers are just as good as a Sapporo Japanese Beer   , and that is saying a lot -  

Chinese beers are based on European  recipes , except  they use  rice ,  very similar in taste to Heineken  - Carlsberg ;-  Stella Artois -

• Like 2

well, I don't care what time it is anywhere ... I just finished paying $8,000 in bills so it's beer thirty.  Today it's a nice Canadian beer ... Molson Canadian. When I go out tomorrow, I'll pick up something from our good friends in Germany ... Bitburger.  Plus, I hope our good friends in Mexico sent the store some Avion Tequila (my favorite).

I saw that the Public Service thread was locked ... so my public service message to all you boozehounds is stay away from Four Roses Bourbon ... that stuff sucks ... so hard.

• Like 1

Just now, Marvel said:

Tsingtao...

ironically, as I went to the fridge for a Molson Canadian, I mentioned this to my brother and he replied with Tsingtao, which he said is good. Apparently, he always ordered this at this Mom & Pop Chinese restaurant that we'd go to ... and also apparently, once again, I was clueless. 

• Haha 2

Wish you were on this end of the country. We could share a brew, some laughs, talk about Jesus.

Just found out a couple days ago... a friend from Wisc  passed away last year from cancer. I cried for a good 30 minutes before I could stop.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Wish you were on this end of the country. We could share a brew, some laughs, talk about Jesus.

Just found out a couple days ago... a friend from Wisc  passed away last year from cancer. I cried for a good 30 minutes before I could stop.

I would love that Bruce.  Jesus is my favorite topic to talk about. 

Sorry about the passing of your friend. I was thinking this morning, that I've lost three friends this year, and one other that I knew from Church but wasn't close to. Still a loss. 

maybe someday our paths will cross in this life. 

• Like 2