WTB - Rotel 1075 (black)

jephdood

Is this the right place to post buys/sells?

Anyway.. looking for one of these amps. If you've got one in good cond., please let me know.

Thanks.

Mods.. if this isn't the right location for this, please move with my apologies.

-jeff

I will be selling my B&K AV125.5 S1. I have a Emotiva MPS-1 on order (back order) should be here Mid July (hopefully).

The AV125.5 is very similarly spec'd to the 1075 (5 Channels - 125w into 8ohms, 185w into 4 ohms). It is in MINT condition, I have the original box, I purchased it new.

Let me know if you have any interest.

C'mon folks... You secretly know Rotel is weak... You can do better. You know you can. Razz

I can sense all of you out there itching to upgrade that amp and sell me your lowly 1075...

[:P]

I'm giving myself one more week to find a good 1075. If it wasn't meant to be, I'll go in another direction. Otherwise I could be here bugging y'all forever. [:)]

24 hours until my amp decision buzzer goes off. So one last post to bother everybody again and see if there's a lonely 1075 out there anywhere that needs a home. After this, I'll let the thread die out gracefully as I go a different direction. *sigh*... Heh... [H]

If you can find an installer they will generally do 20% off.I found an installer about 40 miles away,he said he'd do 20% off,I told my local dealer"I can go get one for $800,if you want the $800 I'd rather deal here and now but will drive a little if I have to.He said ok,give me the $800.

Might be too late, but I found this ad in the recycler here in southern California, who knows, they may ship:

Rotel RMB-1075, 5 channel x120 watt
amplifier. Silver on Black, 3 years old. Excellent condition, came back
from service, power button broke. Selling because I purchased Sunfire
amp 1yr ago. $600.00 or OBO Comes with original packing, Manual and
fuse. Local pickup only/cash Jack Hastings 714-604-9666
jack.hastings@yahoo.com

Not black on black, but hey....

• Like 1

D'oh! So close..

Yeah, looking for black. Only because I've already got a black RB-991 amp running 2-channel duty (two rigs) in the same rack and, anal I know.. would like the two the same. Thanks for putting that up here though..

It's funny how when I wasn't looking for one of these things, they were all over the place. Now..... [:'(]

Damn Murphy and his 'laws'....

[:)]

I admit that I don't know much about Rotel, but is the faceplate/case changeable? Or would that take lifting the board and internal components to do a changeout? Seems like a steal at $600 in comparison to all the other prices I have seen.

• Like 1

Yup, but only one that's black.. that isn't sold.. that isn't pickup only.

The one left over is a good price, but I was really holding out on a less expensive 1075.

Oh well.. I've got a backup plan in a decent deal on a Sherbourn 7/1250A..

I guess I've still got another hour to see if anything pops up. Though, probably not likely.