FOR SALE !!! MUST SELL!!! Custom Made Corner Horn Speakers w/ Klipsch components!!!! NEW PRICE!

Back in 1990 my dad had custom speakers to fit our new home. 17 years later they are still in great condition!!! We haven't used them as much as my dad did but we have made sure to take good care of them. Right now all we want to do is fine a good home for them.

Once put on top of each other they are approx 7 feet and 9 inches tall and fit into corner walls. They are about 3 feet wide and in great condition. These 4 Corner Horn Speakers are modified with dual bass and made with Klipsch components. They are top of the line, custom-made Klipsch Speakers. Will also include Kenwood amplifier.

Need to get rid of soon as possible (so I will accept offers), as we are moving in early July. Local pick up or buyer pay shipping and handling yourself, if you decide to purchase. I've included a picture that shows only one corner.They are pretty much closed in so I tried to take as good enough pictures as possible.

I live in Calgary, Alberta (CANADA) and I was selling them for $8000CDN OBO. NOW DROPPING THE PRICE TO $5000CDN!!

Regards,

shari_goodrich@hotmail.com

n509316290_202703_7687.jpgn509316290_225481_5640.jpg

n509316290_225479_5056.jpg

post-27113-13819334570098_thumb.jpg

When asking $8000 you should post more pics,the back,crossovers and closeups.

Yes - and considering they look nothing like factory models, confirm that they were specially built by Klipsch, which is suggested, or advise as to who built them.

Hi Kev313

I do agree you are asking all good questions. Being that my dad has passed and the guy who made them lives far away I can call and ask him all the questions you want answered. As for pictures I can take a picture of the inside if you wish and are interested in buying. My mom and I dont know much about the speakers but I can try to answer all your questions.

Thank you for the heads up!

Hi DaddyDee

As for moving them and taking more pictures they are too heavy for my mother or I to take apart or turn around. I can however take pictures by taking off the black screens on the side. I figured if anyone was interested they could come and give them a good look! Though now I begin to realize it is harder for some people since im all the way up in Canada. I will try to take better pictures tonight.

I do know that the backs are not open. From the first time we moved we couldnt see into the speaker. Just side access

Hi DaddyDee

As for moving them and taking more pictures they are too heavy for my mother or I to take apart or turn around. I can however take pictures by taking off the black screens on the side. I figured if anyone was interested they could come and give them a good look! Though now I begin to realize it is harder for some people since im all the way up in Canada. I will try to take better pictures tonight.

I do know that the backs are not open. From the first time we moved we couldnt see into the speaker. Just side access

Shari,

I think the pics as you describe would indeed be helpful. And the builder may be able to offer some helpful info or answer questions. Facilitating that communication from a serious prospect to the builder could be most helpful in the sale.

Boy, do I wish I was close enough to take a look at them. For most folks who know Klipschorns, a brief look at them would confirm what one would expect to see installed in the cabs.

Sorry about your father's death. That is a most difficult loss. I wish you well in finding a buyer for his speakers. I can imagine that he enjoyed this project.

Peace,

They are made with Klipsch components.

You should probably change the wording to "Custom Corner Horn Speakers Built With Klipsch Components." They aren't really "Klipsch" speakers unless they came from the Klipsch factory.

I'll bet they sound amazing though! I assume they come apart? If I were you, I'd disassemble them and take interior pics. You're asking price is huge and folks will want to know EXACTLY what they are getting. You can get TWO fabulous pairs of Klipschorns for that price on the used market!

They are made with Klipsch components.

You should probably change the wording to "Custom Corner Horn Speakers Built With Klipsch Components."  They aren't really "Klipsch" speakers unless they came from the Klipsch factory.

I'll bet they sound amazing though!  I assume they come apart?  If I were you, I'd disassemble them and take interior pics.  You're asking price is huge and folks will want to know EXACTLY what they are getting.  You can get TWO fabulous pairs of Klipschorns for that price on the used market!

Ditto this advice.  Good luck on the sale.  Those horns look pretty neat.