Contest!! Who has the "ugliest" system?

HarryO

I've seen some beautiful systems on this forum. My system is a hodge podge of whatever I have laying around from day to day. This morning It's a Sonance 100wpc SS amp, a Yamaha C-45 SS preamp missing a couple of buttons, Luxman CDP, Marantz black EQ, Sony 270 Reel to Reel, Realistic Lab 500 TT, Curtis Mathis (technics) cassette deck and Klipsch KP-201s. Wires and cables everywhere. What a mess. Most of this gear belongs to customers and I'm playing it all out after repair except for the Luxman(intermittant problem I can't find).

Anyone else have a "Garage Sale Leftover" system?

Harry

I think I have you beat on ugly setup.

Until my HT room is finished...my HT and 2 channel gear sits along an 11 foot wall within an 11X9 room.

We're talking a set of khorns flanking my media rack which holds my amps, pre-amps, media sources, etc.

I must admit my system looks AWSUMLY ugly,,,Enough to make you fear for your life....You can ask Carl & Shelty Dave about that ...When they walked into the room ,,Carl yeld HOLY SH.................!!!!!!!!