The beast is done

banasikdrummer

Killer bedroom system, was expecting to see some ladies on your bed with a system like that. You know.. just studying of course.

My friends told me I need to bring girls over here to watch movies, then they'll realize that the only place ti sounds better is in the theater, so they'll keep wanting to come back. It sounds pretty foolproof to me...although the "sweet spot" can't be achieved if I'm lying on the bed in a position compatible with a lady's presence...

LOL! [:P]

He got so excited he posted it twice! [;)]

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killer bedroom system, was expecting to see some ladies on your bed with a system like that. You know.. just studying of course.

My friends told me I need to bring girls over here to watch movies, then they'll realize that the only place ti sounds better is in the theater, so they'll keep wanting to come back. It sounds pretty foolproof to me...although the "sweet spot" can't be achieved if I'm lying on the bed in a position compatible with a lady's presence...

LOL! [:P]

He got so excited he posted it twice! [;)]

Now that's very funny.

This particular thread has the potential to be one of the funniest ones ever.

Come on everybody, make it funny.

Oh the "sweet spot" can be achieved alright.

When I get the girl over there, the sweet spot will be acheived alright.

Some day, I'll talk my parents into letting me take up a whole room with these...or maybe I can talk them into letting me use the living room. Oh well...I'm completely fine with my stuff how it is now, just because these blow my old computer speakers out of the water.

What you need to do is just set everything up in the living room while the parents are asleep or outta the house. At least it worked when I was still living at home. [;)]

.....and put some soothing music on when your parents return home. Offer them a drink and a comfortable seat. Offer to do the dishes for them. They will come around.

Yeah showing her that 15"

[:P]

Oh the "sweet spot" can be achieved alright.

When I get the girl over there, the sweet spot will be acheived alright.

Yes it will and numerous times I might add.

Some day, I'll talk my parents into letting me take up a whole room with these...or maybe I can talk them into letting me use the living room. Oh well...I'm completely fine with my stuff how it is now, just because these blow my old computer speakers out of the water.

What you need to do is just set everything up in the living room while the parents are asleep or outta the house. At least it worked when I was still living at home. [;)]

.....and put some soothing music on when your parents return home. Offer them a drink and a comfortable seat. Offer to do the dishes for them. They will come around.

Yeah showing her that 15"

[:P]

15"

....and EAR, you said that size didn't matter.

Bettter have a 13.5" with a 4" peak to peak...you rock the boat BIG time. LOL

Me have woofaz me move air with da woofaz. Me king of woofaz...me need bigger woofaz to move more air. [:'(]

Two subs..............double your pleasure, stir your drinks, vibrate your rump, vibrate the dust off of your furniture, send the dog packing.

Ha many many subs...knock pictures(99 cent ones) off walls like peeps living in shacks do ! Stir...problems and make people call nine uno uno and ask for operator JL TC !!!

I want to knock my first picture off the wall like the little people with $99 subs(read boom boxes) always claim they do !!!