The beast is done

banasikdrummer

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll stick around just for you. But I think my TC-2000 has driven Alex over the edge...he already ordered his RB-75s and he's considering going out to buy an RC-64 tomorrow. And he found a 12" TC-3000 on craiglist that he e-mailed someone about...so yeah, I think he's going to dominate my setup in about two weeks.

I'll stick around just for you. But I think my TC-2000 has driven Alex over the edge...he already ordered his RB-75s and he's considering going out to buy an RC-64 tomorrow. And he found a 12" TC-3000 on craiglist that he e-mailed someone about...so yeah, I think he's going to dominate my setup in about two weeks.

I guess I should get into the running..... Hmm complete the RF-83 with a rc64, 2 rs62, and maybe 2 rb81? denon 3806, crown xti 1000 for the mains, two lms 5400 in 8 cubic feet sonotube ported? hmmm the wonders..... [6]

Forget it.

First of all, why?

You don't have a chance.

TheEAR is, first of all, a millionaire. Secondly, if you have read him, he is committed to being the sub champ.

So, he has the desire and the money to fulfill his goal. If you have the same situation, then maybe you have a chance. If not, forget it.

I guess I should get into the running..... Hmm complete the RF-83 with a rc64, 2 rs62, and maybe 2 rb81? denon 3806, crown xti 1000 for the mains, two lms 5400 in 8 cubic feet sonotube ported? hmmm the wonders..... [6]

I think I get smoked by a lot of people on the forum if we're just going strictly with our total setups. But I'm looking at this from my perspective of me being nineteen years old, having no consistent job, and not getting free handouts from mommy and daddy...in which case, I think I'm doing pretty well for my setup. I'll stick around for another ten years, though, and I should have either RF-7s or RF-83s and another TC-2000...I gotta work on getting the house and committed room first, though...

But I'm looking at this from my perspective of me being nineteen years old, having no consistent job, and not getting free handouts from mommy and daddy...in which case, I think I'm doing pretty well for my setup. I'll stick around for another ten years, though, and I should have either RF-7s or RF-83s and another TC-2000...I gotta work on getting the house and committed room first, though...

Also keep working toward reaching the legal drinking age.

I think I get smoked by a lot of people on the forum if we're just going strictly with our total setups. But I'm looking at this from my perspective of me being nineteen years old, having no consistent job, and not getting free handouts from mommy and daddy...in which case, I think I'm doing pretty well for my setup. I'll stick around for another ten years, though, and I should have either RF-7s or RF-83s and another TC-2000...I gotta work on getting the house and committed room first, though...

I paid for the rf-83 by myself, I am 22, work part time / student

Forget it.

First of all, why?

You don't have a chance.

TheEAR is, first of all, a millionaire. Secondly, if you have read him, he is committed to being the sub champ.

So, he has the desire and the money to fulfill his goal. If you have the same situation, then maybe you have a chance. If not, forget it.

[:D]

Right on,NOBODY will outo me,nobody. With all my commercial subs and now the TC Sounds ,Sound Splinter and RE Audio I will get...NOBODY competes. [6] And my 306lbs sub...it is a start....my next one will be over 500lbs. You kids watch out,and after...bigger.

All this in 800cu ft of space ! I am aproaching car like SPL ....and concentration of audio gear. [:D]

This long weekend I will be building two subs....TC Sounds moving the air.Next weekend...abox for a 18" Sound Splinter...and go from there. In ONE year I will end up with at least 10-12 DIY subs added to my 29 commercial. Beat that...HA. [8-|]

Acting like a spoiled brat...it is fun.

Double post...sorry....

Talking about doubles...I will have my completes "baby" DIY sub...to show off. Dual TC1000 12" ,opposed config. 4cu ft net volume. And my box for the TC-2000 15"....also made out of baltic birch. Braced to the grills...finished in natural maple. [:D]

People who visited my house said...INSANE.They are correct,I am insane. Ha audio insanity is good.