The beast is done

banasikdrummer

I paid for the rf-83 by myself, I am 22, work part time / student

You just can't let me feel good, can you? Haha.

nope [;)]

I think I'm gonna have to fall back on the ***** argument here, but I'm going to stick with the fact that I'm completely happy with my setup, and don't feel the need to upgrade until I move into a room bigger than 11'x13'.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid for the rf-83 by myself, I am 22, work part time / student

You just can't let me feel good, can you? Haha.

nope [;)]

I think I'm gonna have to fall back on the ***** argument here, but I'm going to stick with the fact that I'm completely happy with my setup, and don't feel the need to upgrade until I move into a room bigger than 11'x13'.

thats cool [:)]

i did a little bit of math, and in complete total, i have made under $6000 working in my entire life.

money spent on my 10 tickets: 2500

money spent on audio: 3500 (current system is about $2700, msrp: 5000)

money spent on cars: a lot

food, bowling, being alive: a lot

parents and poker must substitute for the algebraic anomally here

Forget it.

First of all, why?

You don't have a chance.

TheEAR is, first of all, a millionaire. Secondly, if you have read him, he is committed to being the sub champ.

So, he has the desire and the money to fulfill his goal. If you have the same situation, then maybe you have a chance. If not, forget it.

[:D]

Right on,NOBODY will outo me,nobody. With all my commercial subs and now the TC Sounds ,Sound Splinter and RE Audio I will get...NOBODY competes. [6] And my 306lbs sub...it is a start....my next one will be over 500lbs. You kids watch out,and after...bigger.

All this in 800cu ft of space ! I am aproaching car like SPL ....and concentration of audio gear. [:D]

This long weekend I will be building two subs....TC Sounds moving the air.Next weekend...abox for a 18" Sound Splinter...and go from there. In ONE year I will end up with at least 10-12 DIY subs added to my 29 commercial. Beat that...HA. [8-|]

Acting like a spoiled brat...it is fun.

I'll bet all your neighbors really, really love you to death. ( or is that "love death to you?)

Double post...sorry....

Talking about doubles...I will have my completes "baby" DIY sub...to show off. Dual TC1000 12" ,opposed config. 4cu ft net volume. And my box for the TC-2000 15"....also made out of baltic birch. Braced to the grills...finished in natural maple. [:D]

People who visited my house said...INSANE.They are correct,I am insane. Ha audio insanity is good.

What a shame that you lost your hearing so long ago. When you play your multitudenous subs does someone "sign" for you?

7 speeding, 1 stop sign, 2 mip

bowling was just the word that came to mind, not too much anymore. after i bowled a 267 with ten strikes in one game, i decided id never beat it and therefore lost the fun/incentive in the game

duckpins?

by the way, who makes a big sexy sturdy stand i can put my new rb-75's on

Rocky this hobby is all about having fun,to me this equals bugging a few people...angering a few and putting smiles on others.

Am I serious...not when I post here. You should see my tool (routers,drills,sanders,saws)collection now....the local Home Depot was probably on alert as they had a strange person walking in picking up the best tools they had and come back to buy more the next day. Overboard is my way....

Now I can make any cabinet I want...more subs. This weekend I am building...finishing my long overdue TC-1000 and TC-2000 cabinets....YES finally I will post pics...lazy me.

Rocky this hobby is all about having fun,to me this equals bugging a few people...angering a few and putting smiles on others.

Am I serious...not when I post here. You should see my tool (routers,drills,sanders,saws)collection now....the local Home Depot was probably on alert as they had a strange person walking in picking up the best tools they had and come back to buy more the next day. Overboard is my way....

Now I can make any cabinet I want...more subs. This weekend I am building...finishing my long overdue TC-1000 and TC-2000 cabinets....YES finally I will post pics...lazy me.

they probably thought you had a stolen credit card [:P]

Jay,

The best part is this is the case ! I handed my credit card and they were turning it inspecting it...then I said if they are so suspicious I can pay...cash.

LOL

Now I am stuck with so many power tools ...a shop owner would be envious. Time to whip another sub....

Jay,

The best part is this is the case ! I handed my credit card and they were turning it inspecting it...then I said if they are so suspicious I can pay...cash.

LOL

Now I am stuck with so many power tools ...a shop owner would be envious. Time to whip another sub....

if I were the cashier I would have taken a 15 and found you in the parking lot [;)]

Jay,

LOL

if I were the cashier I would have taken a 15 and found you in the parking lot [;)]

Then you be in for a nasty surprise...I am one quick bastard when people follow me. [6] DeWalt router to the face,construction boot in the leg...it is all over. [8o|]

i don't know, but with all this time and money, itd be cool if he experimented with some of the more exotic designs instead of building 5 more $500 subs with 2 12's, or 3 15's ... whats going to change?

id sell em all and embark on some huge crazy transmission line, or mount a couple on the roof and mess with animals

Moderation in all things, including moderation.