The beast is done

banasikdrummer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, shameless plug... dual TC LMS 5400 18's on eight thousand watts, 10 cubes tuned to 30 hertz doing 150 breaking the windshield.

Watch the windshield break. Note that the car is in motion and the windows are down!

Why own a high excursion 13.5, when you can own a high excursion 18?? [^o)] JL who??

Forget it.

First of all, why?

You don't have a chance.

TheEAR is, first of all, a millionaire. Secondly, if you have read him, he is committed to being the sub champ.

So, he has the desire and the money to fulfill his goal. If you have the same situation, then maybe you have a chance. If not, forget it.

[:D]

Right on,NOBODY will outo me,nobody. With all my commercial subs and now the TC Sounds ,Sound Splinter and RE Audio I will get...NOBODY competes. [6] And my 306lbs sub...it is a start....my next one will be over 500lbs. You kids watch out,and after...bigger.

All this in 800cu ft of space ! I am aproaching car like SPL ....and concentration of audio gear. [:D]

This long weekend I will be building two subs....TC Sounds moving the air.Next weekend...abox for a 18" Sound Splinter...and go from there. In ONE year I will end up with at least 10-12 DIY subs added to my 29 commercial. Beat that...HA. [8-|]

Acting like a spoiled brat...it is fun.

It's good to hear that you're enjoying your money and keeping the economy moving at the same time. Seriously! Some people with money just sit on it and it does nobody any good, including themselves.

Forget it.

First of all, why?

You don't have a chance.

TheEAR is, first of all, a millionaire. Secondly, if you have read him, he is committed to being the sub champ.

So, he has the desire and the money to fulfill his goal. If you have the same situation, then maybe you have a chance. If not, forget it.

[:D]

Right on,NOBODY will outo me,nobody. With all my commercial subs and now the TC Sounds ,Sound Splinter and RE Audio I will get...NOBODY competes. [6] And my 306lbs sub...it is a start....my next one will be over 500lbs. You kids watch out,and after...bigger.

All this in 800cu ft of space ! I am aproaching car like SPL ....and concentration of audio gear. [:D]

This long weekend I will be building two subs....TC Sounds moving the air.Next weekend...abox for a 18" Sound Splinter...and go from there. In ONE year I will end up with at least 10-12 DIY subs added to my 29 commercial. Beat that...HA. [8-|]

Acting like a spoiled brat...it is fun.

It's good to hear that you're enjoying your money and keeping the economy moving at the same time. Seriously! Some people with money just sit on it and it does nobody any good, including themselves.

Money was made to be spent.

Those who have plenty of money and keep it in the bank and die leaving too much are ...FOOLS(and I pitty these fools). They will NEVER take the money beyond the grave,never...no amount of money will help them. Medicine can prolong a miserable existance but will solve little in the end.

I enjoy making money...spending and buying tings by the dozen. Screw saving for the other world...even the mighty Egyptian rulers took nothing and all was robbed.

Spend it,leave nothing to the leeches. [:D] Buy over 30 subs,and loads of gear...spend on women and live life like there is no tomorrow. That is my way.

.......after all, what are you saving your money for anyway?

It is better that you spend it rather than your heirs, who did not earn it.

I will not even speak of... Pa Rees Heel Tonn...a brain the size of a pea and so much green that fell from above...the pea brain is even more...microscopic ! And... Am Merry Khans love to see Heel Tonn and her "one dumb single expression face" in the news.

In fact Heel Tonn can only atract flies and the likes.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks nice,Needs a coat of black piano finish,[:)]Should kick but I would have made the front panel thicker,3/4"mdf is standard to buy and that may have been used.Most 1" mdf around my area is hard to find, or you have to order it.

Yeah, I know I need to cover it with something else, but for the next year, it will be nested between the wall and my bed, where I only see the top of it, and I really don't care if it looks amazing because the sound is what matters. When I move out, though, I'm gonna want to put a coat of something on it, because right now, although it isn't really rough, it's not super smooth...which means I need to sand it and put some more coats on...and maybe use something other than spray paint, haha.

Ok, shameless plug... dual TC LMS 5400 18's on eight thousand watts, 10 cubes tuned to 30 hertz doing 150 breaking the windshield.

Watch the windshield break. Note that the car is in motion and the windows are down!

Why own a high excursion 13.5, when you can own a high excursion 18?? [^o)] JL who??

In a car using dual 18" no biggie,take dual JL Audio W7's or the 70lbs units found in the f113's and you will shake your liver to the death. JL is about total quality first,something I cannot say about TC Sounds...there are gaps in quality(I am talking as a owner of a few of thier products,both companies).

His windshield was broken before...and ...you still do not beat the orange fireballs in Bag Dad square when El Kaboum goes balistic. [:P]

• 1 month later...

Keith, come to MSU. We'll buy a house and combine forces. It would be rediculous. We need to keep working on Ryan and Scott though. They'll be Klipschers by the end of next summer for sure. You know first hand about my persuasive ways.

BTW, weekend of the 14th, we should congregate here or at semo. My bar is almost complete, spent $200 a couple days ago. New favorite drinks,

Captain Al- equal parts, captain, amaretto, sour, and cranberry.

Gin Sin- 2 parts gin, 2 orange juice, 1 lemon juice

Blue Motorcycle, equal parts gin, vodka, rum, tequilla, blue curacao, sour, 7 up