The Biggest BANG.!!!!

Just out. I think exclusively at Best Buy.

The Biggest Bang.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

It is great. Over 7 ½ hours on 4 DVD Audio discs. Has over 4 hours of music including some new songs never released before. Also has the 2006 Super Bowl performance on it. Has Dolby 5.1 and DTS Surround sound.

The boys are in top form. This may trump the Four Flicks DVDs from a few years ago.

And get this...................................all of this for under $30 at Best Buy right now.!!!!

Get it or be square.!!!!

Rolling Stones Forever.!!!!!

The Rolling Stones are the Greatest Rock 'n Roll Band in the world.!!!!

Just watched Disc 4...some good stuff...Super Bowl show didn't sound like that, when broadcast here, no way......All in All, I'm happy with this DVD Set....Sound is Good,Not the same as Four Flicks..Let's drink to the hard workin' people...[Y]...Worth the money in my book...

Just watched Disc 4...some good stuff...Super Bowl show didn't sound like that, when broadcast here, no way......All in All, I'm happy with this DVD Set....Sound is Good,Not the same as Four Flicks..Let's drink to the hard workin' people...[Y]...Worth the money in my book...

Does Four Licks have better or worse sound?

Four Licks has good 5.1 sound, Bigger Bang has better DTS sound.......Not the same as Four Flicks, I meant it's not filmed the same way, filming is better, clearer, and though it is Concert Footage, it's different shows, and some different songs....Would cost you close to that $29.99 for a double disc live album.........Got to help the Lads out, they gotta' eat too..................EH !!!!!

Went in with "No Expectations", came out "Happy".

http://lyrics.rare-lyrics.com/R/Rolling-Stones.html

I like that SuperBowl show. To me it was real exciting to see all of those people under the undulating lips. And to know that, at that moment, the whole world (at least the part that matters) was watching my boys play.

I haven't listened to enough of the new one yet to offer an opinion.

However, 4 Flicks doesn't seem to have discrete 5.1 but maybe rather simulated. It sounds good but I can't hear the distinct 5.1 sound separation. It has 5.1, just not discreet, as far as I can tell. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

What I like is at the very beginning of DVD # 1.

It starts out with some surrealistic images and some mumbling sound for about one or two minutes. You get lulled into it. Then it cuts directly to the boys starting into their first song. As the cut-over occurs, I get goose bumps and find myself reaching for the volume control to turn it up as loud as I can stand it. (which is pretty loud.!!) ......then someone checks with me about seven hours later to make sure that I turn off my system before I place my anti-dust towels on my equipment.

jackson, it's Four Flicks not Four Licks. Your confusion may be because the Stones have a product called Forty Licks.

Four Licks is a very good idea, especially for the Stones. We can only hope.