For Sale: Forte II's and 1 KLF10

Jaq

Klipsch Forte II - Medium Oak - 1990 - sequential serials

Good condition and sound fantastic! I have owned them for the past 5 or so years but prefer the Legend series over these, not to mention, the WAF played a role in this... [:'(] They aren't in "perfect" condition but they do look good!

Selling the pair for $600. I am also open to trade them for a good 12" sub and/or rs35's, pending quality of the sub. Local pickup/delivery only please, Chino, CA 91710 - approx 30 miles east of Los Angeles.

I also have a single KLF10 Black, not pretty in condition, but it performs excellent, corners scraped, scratches on sides, no foot spikes. Using the other as a center channel with my other KLF10's, $200 or use in above trade idea.

Feel free to ask questions.

Jaq

All powered by HK AVR635

• Like 1

A few nibbles but they haven't sold yet.

I may have scared some people off. First, my price is negotiable, I looked around to see what they were selling for these days but am open to offers. Second, even though I would like to keep it to local delivery, I travel from San Diego to San Fran/Sacramento quite often for work, so an exchange between these areas could be coordinated. If you would like pictures, shoot me a pm.

Jaq

• Like 1