NEWS FLASH!! TD-124/SME/SPU gives Gary deep groove Blue Note fever!!!

Not to bring up a morbid subject but.........Every time my son is home I try to explain which of my records are valuable and why so if I drop dead one day he'll know what to do with them. I do have arrangements with a couple of my forum buddies in case either of us get hit by a bus or something equally terrible. My son has no interest and rolls his eyes whenever I bring up the subject. I'm pretty sure my wife understands but I doubt she'd have the time or interest in ebaying 2,000+ records. It's really the only thing that worries me about this hobby. She could jump on the forum and sell my gear pretty easily but the LPs would be much more difficult.

Gary, I just had the same conversation with my wife. Too funny that we should care what happens after the "Big Sleep."

Im sure everything will be hauled out to the alley since she refers to it as junk:)

This is what my basement looked like a couple of years ago. I have since organized and moved some items out.

post-14158-1381933496492_thumb.jpg

Pete,

If that's a picture BEFORE you got organized, you're in much better shape than I.

Just received my $69 digital scale from Singapore. Now I can get this baby dialed in properly! My Shure scale only goes up to 3 grams and I need close to 4 so I had to guess.

Anyone need a Shure scale? Its been used once. I bought it for $25 but will sell for $15 shipped.

Gary, its much more organized now and I am no longer a "gear chaser."
I was buying so much that it left little time to dial in my system and enjoy listening to music.
Most of the SS stuff is gone and I am getting ready to sell off some more unused pieces.

OB, the Vette is a 74 that I sold about six years ago. I bought it back a couple of weeks ago.
Like a bad penny eh? No show car or anything, just a fun driver that you can use and not worry too much about when left unattended.