Heritage in Milwaukee

tgourlie

For those of us in the Milwaukee area, check out the laScala ii and the Heresy iii at Flanner's. We have them on display hooked to the new McIntosh tube line. Tell Em' Todd sent ya :) I work there, but not at our store location. I coordinate all of our installs from our warehouse location.

Later

I,m glad to hear they're still in business. I bought my Corns there in "75". Are they still in the Tosa mall, just in case my travels bring me back to the southeastern part of our state?

Enjoy!

Mike - Flanner moved from Mayfair Mall to Brookfield years ago. They were on the corner of Bluemound and Calhoon but have since moved eastward on Bluemound. They're now just west of The Square on the north side of Blubemond.

Michael,

I saw Jay, the owner of "Audio Connection" at the Klipsch Fest.............he is trying to open up another retail store again...........
I will keep you posted, IF it comes to pass.........

He was one of the largest Heritage Dealers in a 3 state area, when his store was Open. He now strickly works out of a Wharehouse (same phone)

and can Order anything your heart desires!

• 2 weeks later...

I went there yesterday. I listened to the Lascalas. The mids and highs were very admirable, can't say the same for the salesmen working there. Nice store, pretty impressive listening rooms. Enjoyed the theatre they had. Very well done.