Well Ive finally decided on a sub....

robbyrockets

I received my Klipsch speakers today, and couldn't be happier with my choice had I won the lottery. This setup is nothing short of amazing.

As a few may know I was trying to decide between the Klipsch RT-12d at $1799.99 and the HSU VTF-3 HO at $899.99, needless to say I went the less expensive route due to a lack of funds at the moment, much to my surprise I've fallen in love with this sub !

This sub is nothing short of incredible at any price, what a beast !

My biggest concern was that the sub wouldn't blend with the Klipsch's, but after a few quick adjustments it literally disappeared.

Awesome, awesome, sub !

And to think I can get a second one for the price of one RT-12d makes me giddy, sorry folks its just that I'm amazed at the quality of this sub for the money paid.

Well back to enjoying the system, and thanks to all that responded to my prior inquiry's, the help was greatly appreciated.

Robert

You bet your bottom dollar it does, I cant stop watching movies lately due to the jump in bass quality from the old Mirage 10'.

Xmen Last Stand is amazing, lots of sub action in that movie.

Were I able to get one for that price I might have passed on the HSU, but in a way I'm glad the Klipsch was out of reach otherwise I would have never tried the HSU, the dealers in my area are a bunch of pricks, its hard to get a good price when everyones on comission.

This is no joke folks, I honestly cant imagine the RT-12d being much better then this VTF-3 HO.

Its bass is so smooth, at even the loudest levels, and the distortion I'm supposed to notice with the turbo is undetectable to my untrained ear.

Had the pleasure to sit down and enjoy Lord of The Rings for the 100th time last night and it was like watching it for the first time.

I've often read forum responses where people described the bass being so heavy that their pant legs moved, I experienced that for the first time last night when the Balrog took its steps in the Dwarven Hall.

The sub blends so beautifully with the RF-63's and RC-64 that my friends initially thought the sub was hidden somewhere in the front stage, when in fact it was behind our seating area.

Folks this is the opinion of one who doesn't have the experience of many here on this fine forum, but to purchase something else for double the price, to gain what many would consider an imperceptible gain in quality, just doesn't make sense.

I'll be placing an order on my second sub sometime this week, check this sub out at a friends home if you have a chance before throwing down your money on something else.

If there are any people in Northeast Ohio that would like a demonstration drop me an email.