They all took it really well, he understands he's an easy mark for that kind of stuff. He can laugh it off WITH us.

I had a great time talking with Richard after the pilgrimage and I have absolutely no concern about him wanting anything other than the highest sucesses for Klipsch. He has a great insight into the direction the industry is going and knows how to develop new products that appeal to huge numbers of people, even if they're not the corner case heritage guys like us. That wide sucess allows Klipsch to continue operating in corner areas, like Heritage. That is, until Heritage gets hot like pancakes again and everyone in the country wants Khorns and Cornwalls throughout the house. The day will come.

Ken your deffinately NOT shy, LOL me and Cristina was at the table with you . We didnt know how to take it but it was very funny . It was our first time and we really enjoyed it . I know the next year will be easier , now that we know what to exspect. Great people to hang out with . Thanks everyone and Thank you Klipsch

I cant belive I asked the VP of engineering if he thought he has a moral responsibility to show heritage klipsch to everyone he sold Bose to......

Thanks again. It was alot of fun to meet you guys.

Kaz

That was pretty damned funny!

Doc, you sleep ok last night? It was weird waking up to a house full of people. Cool day yesterday but my head's spinning today!

• Moderators

Doc,

That's not true. I got up at 6:30 a.m. with Colter to see him off to work and say goodbye. We were scheduled to pull out of Indy today and take Buddy to see Mammoth Cave. However, Buddy informed us that he wanted to stay another day with "Michael". So he called Colter at Klipsch and told him he wanted to stay, which I think made Colter's day a little brighter. So we will be in Indy for one more night before heading back to south Mississippi.

I cant belive I asked the VP of engineering if he thought he has a moral responsibility to show heritage klipsch to everyone he sold Bose to......

Thanks again. It was alot of fun to meet you guys.

Kaz

Wow, you sure are direct, but it was the question everyone wanted to ask including me..... And Richard is an honest down to earth person, that day I must have talked to him personally for atleast 2 hours if not more.... I have no doubts that he will push Klipsch into the future with some strong, great products.

Hi Guys

I like in your face feed back, and Saturday night was as in your face as it gets; I had a great time. I was with Mike Klipsch today, Fred dropped in and we had a laugh over Kens now famous question. Thanks to all for taking the time to come and see us and for your very valuable feed back. I am looking forward to catching up with you all next year and a few of you alot earlier.

Best regards to all Richard

Hi Guys

I like in your face feed back, and Saturday night was as in your face as it gets; I had a great time. I was with Mike Klipsch today, Fred dropped in and we had a laugh over Kens now famous question. Thanks to all for taking the time to come and see us and for your very valuable feed back. I am looking forward to catching up with you all next year and a few of you alot earlier.

You're a great sport, Richard. Thanks for the time you spent with us. Great stuff!!

Hi Guys

I appreciate all the talks we had (about 2 hours + ) I will be sure to email you soon.

Hi Guys

Richard,

Thanks for taking part in the panel discussion. The guys enjoyed your candor and as always, your sense of humour.

As I tell all our 'newbies' here on the Forum-

Welcome to the Madness

I'm sure you have some appreciation for how much it means to Klipsch's biggest fans that the officers of the company took their valuable time to take part, share, and listen to input. I get the feeling that the Town Hall Meeting was terrificially exciting for panel and audience alike.

Guys- the place was ABUZZ today about the Pilgrimage.

Gears are turning, I can say no more.

Michael