Last Man Standing - DVD Video

Roc Rinaldi

Well I finally got a chance to play one of my father's day gifts last night. Jerry Lee Lewis' new DVD Video "Last Man Standing - Live".

Man, it is pretty good. Excellent camera work and sound. Everybody on the DVD looks older than I remember them, but who isn't these days?

JLL still rocks, just in a slightly fragile way. I recommend getting this DVD. You will thoroughly enjoy it.

Ronnie Wood plays on it and many others.

Is it a DVD Audio or a DVD video? I guess I'm off to Deep Discount to see what's available. I have the CD and agree that he still has it. I was somewhat disappointed that the more I listen to it, the more each song seems to begin the same but then that is his signature style.

Recommended.

Is it a DVD Audio or a DVD video? I guess I'm off to Deep Discount to see what's available. I have the CD and agree that he still has it. I was somewhat disappointed that the more I listen to it, the more each song seems to begin the same but then that is his signature style.

Recommended.

Video.......and, it's not the same as the CD......

Recommended.

Oh God, you are correct. It is a DVD 5.1 VIDEO.

I'm sorry for the mistake.

I also got the Beatles Love DVD Audio at the same time and I got them confused.

You see, I also am old and senile.