OK, How Many of You Have Your iPhones?

BEC

Impressions so far:

This thing is the single most impressive piece of electronic gear I have ever seen.  Transferring an existing AT&T (or Cingular) account with existing phone number took all of 3 minutes.  Just hook the iphone up to a computer, iTunes comes up and a menu walks you through the set-up.   Anyway, the iphone instantly connected to the internet using my wireless in house connection.  It will connect by the cellular signal if it can't find another wireless connection.  Will take me awhile to even try all the features, but all are intuitive and the touch interface is really special.  You have to get your hands on one to fully appreciate how neat this all works.

Oh, it also works good as a phone. 

Bob

iPhone camera feature works.

Bob Crites

Man!! You have to let Mike out of the shop every once in awhile.

He's looking a little shaggy.

JJ

Yeah, He is looking pretty shaggy.  Only a couple of weeks ago he had a trim, tick treatment and rabies shot, but did he appreciate it? No!

Bob

post-9312-1381933862536_thumb.jpg

It boggles the mind how much we,l spend to communicate with each other. Look what the guys are missing in a monistary, Just making bread ,,making wine....Drinking wine ,,,Drinking wine hhhhhmmmm !!! i can do that here.

WARNING:  Buying an iPhone may be more expensive than you ever dreamed.  My son Michael has just bought one for himself.  Probably will hear from the wife any time now.

These things may be as addictive as cocaine.

Bob

It boggles the mind how much we,l spend to communicate with each other. Look what the guys are missing in a monistary, Just making bread ,,making wine....Drinking wine ,,,Drinking wine hhhhhmmmm !!! i can do that here.

You are so right. Then you go to parts of Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana like I just did and you can't even get a cellular signal! This is on interstate highways too. You really feel out of touch and helpless to communicate when that happens, it is truly stepping back in time for us who are spoiled. Nothing but rolling plains with pronghorn and cattle for miles and miles, as far as you can see.

WARNING: Buying an iPhone may be more expensive than you ever dreamed. My son Michael has just bought one for himself. Probably will hear from the wife any time now.

These things may be as addictive as cocaine.

Bob

ah like the crack berry?