F/S: RF7's in maple

shepjk01

Well Since I have decided to go a full heritage ht one of my pairs of rf7's has to go. This pair is in mint 10/10 condition. Not a scratch anywhere on the speakers.Consecutive serial numbers. I purchased this set 2 months ago from an authorized klipsch dealer. I have all the paperwork, and boxes.

Local pickup only unless you are willing to risk ups handling these speakers. My price is $800. You are more than welcome to come and audition/ pick them up in Fort Wayne, IN. I would consider trading them for a pair of lascalas in good shape.

post-25964-13819338913094_thumb.jpg

I purchased his black RF-7's/RC-7 and I am very pleased. I would recommend picking them up since they are too nice to let them get damaged in shipping.

Shepjk01, I ordered a SVS PB12 plus 2 sub over the weekend, the wife is going to crap when it arrives. You should try out a tube amp with those cornwalls. Are you getting Klipschorns to mate up with the cornwalls?

Groomlakearea51,

Sorry I just refinished a pair of corns and I'am almost finished with a custom vertical cornwall center. I wanted to go khorns, but our new house is just not going to have the corners located at the right spots for the khorns, So I decided to go to the next best thing which is a pair of lascalas. The wife said I cannot keep 2 surround systems. I also have one more pair of maples and a custom rf7 center in maple that I'am going to keep and right now they are on lone to my dad.

The other pm's have been replied to. If Craig does not want them Bill H. is next in line.

Southern,

Glad to see your enjoying the 7's. They are an excellent home theater speaker and also great for 2 channel. Once you hook up the svs it will make movies that much better and the wife that less happy!

Groomlakearea51,

Sorry I just refinished a pair of corns and I'am almost finished with a custom vertical cornwall center.

No problem at all. just a thought; I'm gonna' just have to stack them (like colterphoto does with his bazillion speakers in that picture - Ohh, the Inspiration of it All!!....) in the "wall of voodoo" until the contractors get the "stereo room" finished. At that point, I'll figure out if I want to keep that pair, or use something else in that room with a pair of K'horns.

The speakers have been sold to Craig. He just got done picking them up and I got to meet his wife and new born son also. Really great people. Hopefully he enjoys the rf7's as we demoed them with music and movies and I will miss the rf7 setup for movies. We will see how much when I finish of my heritage ht!