Best remote CONTROL!!

chrislehr

On the recommendation of several people here, I purchased the Pronto TSU2000 remote control. I now have my entire system built out. In one push of a button, my cable box, TV and receiver come on - one button tuns them all off as well. When I switch from one component to another, the controls all change to work for that component.

I LOVE IT!

------------------

---

Sony STRDE735 AV Receiver

Sony 5 Disc CD/DVD player DVP-C650D

Crappy RCA TV

Sony HiFi VCR

Front - Klipsch KSB 3.1's

Center - Klipsch KSC-C1

Rear - Klipsch Quintet's

Sub - Klipsch KSW-12

• 1 month later...

Yeap your right the Pronto is the best. I just received mine. And within 10 minutes I had the basics in the remote. Now I designing my own layout, which I do with the program Prontoedit.

I've got rid of my remote for the CD CDR Tuner MD MC AMP TV VCR and DVD. They are all replaced by the PRONTO

I love that remote. biggrin.gif

I have a new JVC DVD and connot program my Onkyo remote with it in the learning mode. Does anyone know about whether or not this problem would be solved with the Pronto or who would know....I asked the two manufactures and got a coarse answer that not all unit will work with each other....no specifics at all.....needless to say was very disappointed with both Onkyo and JVC.

quote:

Originally posted by chrislehr:

On the recommendation of several people here, I purchased the Pronto TSU2000 remote control. I now have my entire system built out. In one push of a button, my cable box, TV and receiver come on - one button tuns them all off as well. When I switch from one component to another, the controls all change to work for that component.

I LOVE IT!

The pronto is a great, but pricey, toy. Bought mine on ebay for about $300. with charger. I don't think there is much it can not handle and allows for a great deal of creativity since it interfaces with computers.

quote:

Originally posted by charliko:

I have a new JVC DVD and connot program my Onkyo remote with it in the learning mode. Does anyone know about whether or not this problem would be solved with the Pronto or who would know....I asked the two manufactures and got a coarse answer that not all unit will work with each other....no specifics at all.....needless to say was very disappointed with both Onkyo and JVC.

Go to the shop and buy the Pronto and this will end all your problems. There is a site remotecentral.com where all kind of machines are mentioned and Onkyo and JVC are both mentioned. I just programmed my JVC VCR and DVD in the Pronto with everything on it. It will work just fine. Or just ask around on this site maybe there are people who have the same models and have the ccf files for you.

I have a JVC DVD so mail the model and I will send you my CCF file for the Pronto when you have bought it. biggrin.gif