6922/6DJ8 12AX7 NOS FS

HarryO

A very good friend has a dozen or so pairs of NOS 6922/6DJ8 and 12AX7 tubes for sale. I was at his house a few days ago and put them all on my Sencore Mighty Mite II TC114 tester and they're all testing above new. Tested for shorts and leaks etc.

He has Siemens, Mullard, Bugle Boy, 7308s, Amperex orange globe, Amperex Red Letter A frames, and a few more I don't remember. All test new except for one pair of BBs that tested at 95%+. He's using them in his preamp now.

He also has a few pairs of 12AX7 NOS high end tubes also For sale.

If you want any top end tubes I can put you in touch with him. He won't give them away but he said he will sell for less than Ebay prices and you don't have to worry about what you get from him. He's top notch and straight. Good guy. I can give you his phone #. I deal with him all the time. Straight Shooter!

EDIT: He also has NOS Telefunkens FS

Harry

hbailey1@earthlink.net

Thanks for all your help Harry!!!

Anyone still needing any NOS tubes, just e-mail or call me with what your needs are and I'll get back with you on what I have available and pricing.

I have only a few pairs of 12AX7s(Teles) left, lots of killer 6DJ8/6922/7308(Siemens, Amperex, Mullards, etc) variants and some nice RARE 12AT7s(Teles and Bugle Boy AMPs).

Thanks,

Noel

noeldriver@hotmail.com

"For anyone interested I have some 6922, 6DJ8, and 7308's for sale.

Jay"

Call me old fashioned but I think Jay should have started another post. If I'm wrong I apologize and will shut up.

Somehow it don't seem right to me. Not sure why exactly but just don't seem right.

Harry

I think its good helping out felow forum members. I just think you stepped on his toes by offering your tubes on his for sale items. My thinking is it is not right. It's akin to trying to buy something out from under another forum member.

JMHO Nothing personal Jay. Please don't take it that way. I just feel you should have done it differently. Courtesy perhaps?

Harry