question on unpluging the pros

Judge17

I don't think it would really hurt them. In the same sense.. I do it to mine all the time. I have my Pros plugged into my under-monitor type surge protector with seperate buttons for each outlet. All I do when I shut down my comp is turn off the main switch

Sometimes.. I will turn the speaker button off before doing this but most of the time I don't bother

I wouldnt worry about it.. I can sit here all day switching the power to mine on and off and it doesnt even hurt them.

*Just make sure the volume level on the control pod is fairly low as to avoid the loud "pop" when plugging them back in and turning on the speaker switch on the control pod.

Hope this helps..

warm = yes

melting hot = no

it is best not to turn them off by removing poewr to them use the headphone button or just let the BASH take care of it, it has messed up some systems when they used their plug or surge protecter to turn them off.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150