I've been scammed...Agon BBX w/Cream!...

jorjen

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask what hospital so you can send flowers or card. Anyone can call and get the status on a patient. St. Agnes is right down the street from his address, but Baltimore has LOTS of hospitals with various specialties.

Don't forget, he tried to sell it to someone else here .......

I'd be shocked if it's not a Scam .. cancell them MO

I'll go after the guy as long as Klipschfoot is with me. He's the kind of guy you want on your side when walking down a dark alley.

Larry and I can anti-static him into submission while KF holds him down.

Seriously though, it sounds like a scam. I'm about 15 minutes from St. Agnes so I assume he's pretty close. If he's still "in the hospital" and you don't get the MOs back, I might be willing to knock on the door in my Fuller Brush salesman disguise. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. It's not a very convincing disguise and I'm a lousy actor.

Keep us posted.

Pretty impressive support network indeed. Thanks guys! The tracking number looks legit on the USPS site, will wait to see what actually shows up.

I do still want the BBX, so I may ask the help of Larry or Gary for pickup. Or, if Michael will send it on "Good Faith" as he said he would, I could go that route comfortably. I take this to mean he would send it first and then I would pay him after arrival.

I feel I should mention that he did tell me up front that he did not buy it directly from Mark, but someone else who basically put no time on it.

I will keep updating as the situation progresses.

Jordan, I come up with a different telephone # for him than the one you posted in the start of this thread. email me and i will send the info as well as contact info for his neighbors and relatives. He is 34yo, 6ft and 165 lbs, and Beth is his actual wife.

Gary,

If you and Larry do show up at his house, make sure Larry flashes his tattoos.

I'd be willing to come back to DC for a "visit." I don't have the Fuller Brush get-up, but I still remember the Amway LOC and SA-8 schpiels from 30 years ago (it's a recurring nightmare). We might even be able to spin the circles for him!

Gary -

Let me know when, and I'll come along, too. I still have all my Harley stuff, and even though I'm a big teddy bear, those who don't know me yet still see a 6'4, 280 lb big dude. I just have to work a bit on my snarl.

Seriously though, I hope this works out well for you, Jordan. It won't come to the point of a visit from the Klipsch Crew.

Chuck

Gary -

Let me know when, and I'll come along, too. I still have all my Harley stuff, and even though I'm a big teddy bear, those who don't know me yet still see a 6'4, 280 lb big dude. I just have to work a bit on my snarl.

Seriously though, I hope this works out well for you, Jordan. It won't come to the point of a visit from the Klipsch Crew.

Chuck

280 Chuck?? Really? Last time we met, you didn't look a pound over 275! It must be the height that makes you look slimer ;)

How soon can you get here? That's not the best neighborhood BTW. My daughter was in a couple of plays with the boys from Cardinal Gibbons High School which is right across the street from St. Agnes (where she was born) and I always worried about her walking to her car after rehearsal. It's just on the outskirts of Baltimore and the neighborhoods vary quite a bit from one block to the next.

275, 280. Whatever it takes.

I'll be unavailable for a few weeks (family time before school fires up again). Maybe if this plays out as a scam, a bit of time might let him think he's gotten away with something. Then the Klipsch Crew can descend on him and wake him up. Nobody pulls something on this crowd and gets away with it (if we can help it).

Chuck

Where does the tracking number indicate the package is? How much longer do we all have to wait?[*-)] Now that I know Larry & Gary will go after the guy, I almost hope the envelope is empty.[;)] <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Gary watches the Sopranos ya know![H]

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Patrick please check your private messages. In you dont have one from me let me know asap.