Guess who's Back!

For those of you who remember me, Crazytubepower is back, It has been alittle less than a year since I last was active on this board and now I am back. Just a hello to all of the old friends from the forum, and I look foward to continuing my participation in this board.

I have yet to find another board that I enjoy more than the klipsch forums, and even though at present time I no longer own any Klipsch speakers, they were my first love, and will adorn my room once again in the near future.

-James

Yes, I have been running with Forest; one day I just didn't feel like running anymore.

I have sold most of my system when I left for college, all I have now are my custom speakers (2) fostex 206-e's (1) fostex super tweeter (2) 6.5" powered subs per speaker, custom build 2" steal stands (filled with sand, on spikes), for the moment amplification is provided by a Harman/ Kardon hk430, and a thosiba 24bit dvd player for a souce.

At the moment I am looking and single-ended tube amps to fill in for the hk430, and I will keep upgrading from there, I just wanted to start over, more or less, with my system, keeping only the speakers, which are amazing and are never leaving me.

-James